• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

I was a member of Karabloom but then I actually found KARAholic on soompi ^^

it was on Soompi.

i think one of the post had

said that if we wanted more HQ or info about

KARA to check it out. so i did!

and look at me now?!

im mostly active here than any other forums.

I was watching one MV of KARA on youtube and they saw the link, so here i am~

I saw the forum link while watching their Idol Show on Kara's very own subbing team, Sweet Melodix!

Thanks to subbing team for subbing and uploading videos of Kara, I found this awesome fan site for

Kara. I'm also a big fan of Kara and I can't help but spazz about them everyday! Hehe, glad I found

This site!

From Karabloom (:

I was a member there but I never posted. :thumbup1:

When I checked back after a long absence I found a link to KH <3

YouTube --> love for KARA videos --> SweetMelodix --> Here. n_n

It's been only few days since I joined, but I forgot how I came across karaholic - . -...

Trying hard to remember, but...no good...

I was watching Kara vids on Youtube and came across SweetMelodix eng subs (<<< thanks!!!) and it linked me here!

Google .. pretty much use that for everything even if I know the exact http address.

At first it was a google search. I kinda figured there was a forum for KARA fans so I searched and registered to this forum, thou it wasn't till I saw the Sweet Melodix subs over at youtube that got me to start posting here.

Haha, I'm not *entirely* sure where I first heard about karaholic. Must have been a while ago, because I've definitely known about it for a while.. even though I only joined recently. Was likely due to talking to friends about Kpop in general.. then talking about kara.. and wondering where we can see pictures and videos of the girls haha.

It's in youtube...

Not sure why i suddenly click it...

Maybe just want to b member here...

But now,not only i join just 4 member...

I join just want to know who they r... :D

i found it on yooutube but the weird thing is how i got to a vid with the link on it haha. i was searchin for random vids then i stumbled on a vid that was titled "name my chinchilla" then i followed it to another vid that was a bunch of chinchillas dancing or sumtin before i finally found kara's "rock u" vid related to it on the side :)

i found it on yooutube but the weird thing is how i got to a vid with the link on it haha. i was searchin for random vids then i stumbled on a vid that was titled "name my chinchilla" then i followed it to another vid that was a bunch of chinchillas dancing or sumtin before i finally found kara's "rock u" vid related to it on the side ^_^

Rooofl how youtube linked you from dancing chinchillas to kara's rock u videos.. I'll never know ahaha. Oh well, at least youtube manages to lead us to some great things :). Glad you found karaholic though~~ Welcome ^^

ahah thank YOU! its fun to be here saxy!!! oh yea are we allowed to reply?? Someone PM if this should not be here

Edited by xenofayth

Hmm...I don't remember xD It was either Youtube or Affiliate site hahahaha. maybe o__0 but im glad i found it :D

ahah thank YOU! its fun to be here saxy!!! oh yea are we allowed to reply?? Someone PM if this should not be here

IMO, I don't see why we wouldn't be allowed to reply to each other haha. That sorta defeats the purpose of having a "discussion" on a topic if everyone just posted their opinion once then never looked at it again :). I just found your story funny haha so yeah :). It was a lot more interesting that mine lol ^^.