[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara's egg shaped face :D

66996449.jpg

Goo Hara doesn’t need to turn into an egg to convince everyone she’s beautiful…but that’s what she did.

Goo Hara at one point boasted her beautiful looks while trying to answer a quiz through a hole in the wall, to which the members kept saying she looked cute “like an egg.”

the link for the article

remember, in KARA Channel she compared her face to an egg too. an Ostrich's egg -i think- :lol2:

tumblr_m20hv10E0Y1qgl3eio1_500.png

Edited by phoenix.XD

I really like Hara's outfit @ Incheon. Light colors and pastels look freakin' awesome on her.

At the Music Wave, here straight parted hair is gawgeous. I've been liking that more than her

curly look lately.

And her face IS shaped like an egg, haha

She looks totally pretty and cute [not a surprise]! And she's also using her well-known necklace of cross again! She has it for such a long time ago, I remember it even before the single Jumping (which pv she's using it) release and I love this necklace! ;;

Haha, kinda of random :blushing:

Hara's phone call with shinyoung

though i didn't understand a thing i loled, and hara's tone is forever laid back when talking over the phone :P . glad she and shinyoung are still close they are awesome :thumbup:

Aw... You beat me!!! :o

I didn't understand a single thing either, but it seems like Hara said some funny things!!!

Love Hara!!! :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

Edited by Chongie

though i didn't understand a thing i loled, and hara's tone is forever laid back when talking over the phone :P . glad she and shinyoung are still close they are awesome :thumbup:

I agreed :lol: Her voice is laid back

I think not only Shinyoung but Song Euni too is closed to her as they tweeted each other

Seriously, now I'm starting to think Shinyoung and Hara should released duet together and wear animal stuff clothes when performing on stage ... :tongue:

She always looks great in selcas XD Here's her photo from oricon on karasia's press conference

tumblr_m2gzmxHeDo1qh8kafo3_250.jpg

Saw on twitter that she was "flying" like an angel during her solo .. 0.0

Can't wait to see that. Wondering if it is different from the one in korea