[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

So, I saw this comment on KARA's Reddit from a while back and I just thought it was so cute that I needed to share it with everyone here:

Jiyoung is that girl you used to go out with. Spent some great times with. But then, you were both not at the stage to take the relationship further, and she wanted to concentrate on her studies for a bit. So, the decision to mutually take time off from each other was made. No feelings were hurt, it was on good terms.

Then, one day a couple years down the road, she comes back saying, "Oppa, how about we continue where we left off?" She looks just the same, just like how you recalled her from before. But somehow now, she looks better than before. And you thought to yourself, "Why not? We're both at a more mature stage in life..."

But instead you told her, "Umm...I need to think about it for a while. How about we meet back at the place where we had our first date later tonight?" "Ok." she said.

So, you head back home, thinking of all the possible scenarios, all the what-ifs. Back at your humble abode, you rummaged through your old stuff for that one thing you originally wanted to give the last time around but couldn't. Frantically, you searched for it, and finally you find the red squarish item you were looking for, right at the back of your drawer of random stuff.

Tick tock, tick tock...

With the item tucked nicely in your pocket, you step into the place where the first date took place. She's already there, waiting, looking out the window, people-watching. That's just one of the things you like about her, and she still does it inquisitively like before.

You take a deep breath, and approach her. Tapping her left shoulder, you say "Hi." She turns around, brandishing her sweet sincere smile. Off you go, straight to the point, "The last time we met, I wanted to give you this. But somehow, things weren't quite meant to be. This time around, I feel that it's the perfect time to do it. So, will you..."

You reached into your pocket for the item. It was a Pokemon Red version cartridge. "...take on the Elite Four with me?"

Her eyes widened as she smiled happily, and replied, "Yes, oppa, I will! I brought the Gameboy!"

Taking on the Elite Four was easy, with a party packed with top percentage Rattatas. As you let her press A, to take down the last Pokemon in the final battle with your rival, it was then that you know that she is that girl. Jiyoung is that girl.

The end.

- This was commented by radhumandummy @ Reddit

I thought this little tidbit was very accurate to Jiyoung's situation in real life until that part with reaching into the pocket to what I thought was a box containing a ring, but it was a Pokemon game -_-

Nonetheless, it was a good ending to a cute little story.

Jing speaking great english at 1:10

"Everything was so beautiful and I'm so happy to be invited to such a great event"   

Aww her English is too cute! She only stayed in the UK for a couple of months and I think it's amazing that her English is this proficient.

tumblr_ndespoB3XU1toh5klo1_500.jpg

saw this on tumblr, it stated it's jiyoung. couldn't recognise her.

I don't think it's Jiyoung. I image searched this on Google and it's Hyuna. It's from a while back too.   http://kpopselca.com/forum/kpop-photos/hyuna-s-recent-photoshoot-t36091/

Edited by yummiberries
  • Like 1

i always see :rambo: in shoutbox, so i'm thinking if it's possible to have it replaced with the following.

v2YDVZ.jpg

just make it rotates left & right and as a gif. won't it be a lot of fun? lol

clearer scan from audition magazine

wjPttD.jpg

*updated the full page in photobox for those who understand japanese

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 7

hell teacher nube

what happened (next week)?

APCIY3.jpg

#1 in sekaju

SLiRaM.jpg

better quality for shukan post

YKNEaN.jpg

tv guide person vol.27

tO7Asj.jpg

gchn8s.jpg

2EpFzs.jpg

V6bMIN.jpg

*photobox has the brighter scans

updated hq for shukan shonen in photobox

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

Wow JiYoung is really active in her solo career these days, newspaper, magazines, drama, internet topic, where where where, are all the shadows of JiYoung seeeeee~~ JiYoung FIGHTING! You are too gorgeous for me to gaze at you and Im afraid I will die with your new charming power...TT

• Like 2