• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
m@S0n

Who do you think would be a good Teacher/Tutor

Best Teacher/Tutor   184 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would be a good Teacher/Tutor

• Park Gyuri
    • Han Seungyeon
    • Kim SungHee
    • Goo Hara
    • Jung Nicole
    • Kang Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

140 posts in this topic

i think that Sunghee would be the best teacher since shes like super smart and nice at the same time :D

but Nicole looks like a good teacher too :D

I picked Seungyeon! :D

She's smart (almost went to med school o_o) and takes her responsibilities seriously. So yups she'll make sure I don't slack off or anything, haha.

If I have to choose one, I'llI pick SY ^^..but IMO all kara member can become a good tutor^^

if following the time they taught Mister to the Gold Miss cast, I think Seungyeon would be a firm teacher. While Hara & Nicole are those, nice types. haha. depending on which style you understand best with. :thumbup1:

i thin Seungyeon would be a great teacher hahah xD hara and nicole seem playful and dorky and Gyuri is scary LOL hahaha SY seems serious enough to teach xD lol

Seungyeon. Without a doubt. She's really smart and I think she would be helpful but she would make sure her student would learn a lot and work hard. I think the other members would do well too, but SY would make sure they got their work done.

gyuri because she looks cool & "fierce" when she isn't smiling.

think enough to scare off most of her students.

the rest are just too cute. :D

Seungyeon definitely! She knows english, she's pretty nice smart funny.

Out of Kara, her personality is the most teacher like.

Edited by Fatalzyntax

Of Course, Ham Seungyeon... yeah.. funny,cute,childish < lol , and her english good.

also She has awesome personality, and she's strong.. ( sometime weak) lmao... lol

mos def. it's SY.. shes smart and speaks english well also her personality suits that of a teacher in my opinion >_<

Edited by Kimmoy♥

i voted for seungyeon, she can speak english, she could've gone to med school, and she looks like she could really keep you interested in whatever subject she's teaching. it doesn't hurt that shes quite stunning =P

I voted for Seungyeon, i think she got the quality what it takes to be a teacher^^, she's nice,funny and hardworking as well

I vote for Ham, coz she's seems smart and serious type...Lets say i want Ham to be my teacher when its near test time, but for daily tutorial i choose Nicole coz i'm always Nicole biased XD

i pick Nicole :x since i like her best in Kara =P

actually, after watching some episodes SGB, i think she has the potentials to become a teacher :D patient, smart, cute (lol)

aww, maybe Gyuri'll be a better teacher? i have a scare feeling when think of the view where she teaches me :-ss maybe an airhead like Nicole will be better D:

seungyeon would be a good teacher because she seems clever...

but i don't mind if one of them is going to teach me though...ehe

I find Seungyeon very concise and articulate. She'll definitely make for a good teacher, but I don't think I can concentrate on studying when a cutie is lecturing me.

defo sungyeon she is amsrt she nearly got to a med school or something like that didnt she?

i think our goddess would be too cos she seems to be the strict type haha :)

i'd go for seungyeon too.

but if she's my tutor, i guess there won't be any studying going on

it'll be pretty hard to focus on the book when a girl so cute is infront of you

haha