[Official Thread] SBS Heroes

mae

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only watching heroes becuase of nicole..if shes not there i would skip that ep..kekeke...the reason im watching is because i wanted to know more about nicole, since im such a gyuri bias i wanted to know other kara members too..i dont want to be a kamilia just becuase of one member ^_^ nicole fighting!

im only watching heroes becuase of nicole..if shes not there i would skip that ep..kekeke...the reason im watching is because i wanted to know more about nicole, since im such a gyuri bias i wanted to know other kara members too..i dont want to be a kamilia just becuase of one member ^_^ nicole fighting!

Oh this is sort of off topic, but if you really want to know more about Nicole watch her college show :).. it's ALL Nicole so no fighting for airtime lol XD

Thanks Nov for the pictures.

Hmm.. well think of a boy band that were promoting when they recorded this episode like a month ago.. i wasn't paying much attention cause Kara weren't promoting so.. lol

I just watched last week's episode ( lol delay by one week) ... Nicole is so hardworking and inspirational and so serious in doing things... Although she is young, her work ethics is really something that many people don't have..

Nicole forever... She is pretty lady but the most beautiful thing about her is her heart! So looking forward to this episode , guess she is doing waitressing in the evening..

There was an Heroes moment in Inkigayo!

At 01:24~ you can see Nicole and Jiyeon running to hug IU and while it would be normal with Jiyeon because IU and her has been really close in Heroes I think this is one of the biggest interaction IU and Nicole has had.

BTW it was so ing cute! *O*

Thanks for sharing the vid kurooha, that moment is so cute, Cole and Jiyeon running to IU like that XD I love IU and Cole's interaction here, so cute :wub:

Tonight’s episode is good, I think Cole got decent airtime, she has like 2 solo shots of her cooking and just talking, I wonder what she’s saying though XD Then chefs started to help out both group. Then they showed the part where she got hurt again T_T Beige is one of Cole’s guests and Beige was talking to her while she’s cooking :D Some celebrities came and finally lunch is over. Then they started counting how much they earned and donkatsu team earned 125 manwon and spaghetti team got 104 manwon, but there’s a catch, a guest came who ate at both team’s booth and he judged them on service and food I think and he chose spaghetti team so total score is 113 manwon for donkatsu and 116 manwon for spaghetti team, the donkatsu team looks so sad :(

They had a bit of rest after lunch but some celebrity guests are appearing so some are cooking and serving them. Cole was entertaining Beige who was still there :D

Then dinner, and a whole batch of customers again, lol both teams are fighting for customers and Cole is serving this time, Sa yeon is in charge of cooking. Well for this part not much Cole XD Just some shots of her serving, taking pics with customers and signing autographs hehehe and the short one from Mighty Mouth is also her guest :D A bunch of celebrities came, then it’s over. Donkatsu team earned 254 manwon and spaghetti team earned 198 manwon, so happy Cole’s team won, but it’s nice how both team won cos they all worked hard for this :D

So far the restaurant/cooking episodes is my favorite cos well aside from lots of Cole airtime :P I think all the members are given good airtime which is good and we get to see them working hard and having some fun time too :D

It was similar to last episode although now they had time to relax and joke a little.

heroes101219_001.gif

heroes101219_002.gif

Beige used the excuse of coming to the restaurant to show all the world how much she loves Nicole.

heroes101219_003.gif

And Shorry used the excuse of coming to enjoy having to girls fighting for him and for Nicole to rescue him as she did xDDD (And to show that not only Nicole is close to Sangchu, he's also her friend!)

Somehow and although I loved this episodes about the restaurant not only because she had a lot of screentime, people who are not fan of her were able to see how hardworking she is there was a thing that I didn't liked at all and it was SBS and their way to use the previews to get more ratings.

Before the first episode there was the preview of Yoon Eun Hye, who didn't appeared until today but they put her in every preview of the restaurant, last week they put in the preview a scene where it looked some male idols going to the restaurant so it will catch the attention for today's episode. But did you see any male idol? Did you see even three males wearing the white trousers and white boots? WTFH.

Yeah, I was expecting to see their faces and see if Nicole knew them too!

Anyways, next week is a school theme and I'm wondering if we should worry about Nicole. Last time there was something about school she almost disappeared completely U_U

And there's Eunhyuk as a guest.

Edited by kurooha

today's episode is quite nice cos nicole got a decent amount of screentime :P

i m glad people get to see her hardworking and serious side

i think most people who are not that familiar with Nicole will just think she is cute and dorky (probably cos of SGB) but not know that she is actually very repsonsible and extremely hardworking

anyway i found that a IU fan actually uploaded some Heroes vids, including the lastest episode.

you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhlFpZNJcw

yeah i glad for this episodes, I think this is my favorite episdoes. Not only do we get more of nicole, but it because we get to see her hardworking side. The one who would never give up, and working hard, not matter what the circumfere are. Plus we get to see how much nicole love to cook, and how she is to her fan. By far this is the most episode of the whole season

kurooha thanks for the gifs, haha that scene where Shorry came and get surrounded then Nicole came for the rescue, i guess MM didn't came as a group coz Sangchu was eating on Gahee's team ^_^ and yeah who's that white trousers we've seen on the preview?? it didn't appear at all :sweatdrop:

christine, as always thanks for the cuts ^_^ , Beige so nice waiting for Nicole until the break time, and Nicole was so polite when became a waitress ^_^ technically speaking the donkatsu team always win in terms of revenue coz their lost on the first counting was because that one man (food critic??) judgement :P

but overall i love this episode too, coz we can see all of them bonding together and even they competing against each other the atmosphere didn't really so tense (probaly only for Gahee & NSY after her husband(?) came :lol: ), but except for fighting for customers, there's no har argument between the two groups, which i think is a great thing

yamayo88, thanks for the yt link, i thought it was just IU's cut, but turns out full eps :lol:

two favourite moment on this episode

qTRkW.gif

nGPDf.gif

its not often to see Nicole like the first one, but on the 2nd moment she's back like her usual self

^_^