Kara's anti fans

IHeartKara1234

well...for me..we cant just shut their mouth up...ignoring would be the best decision not to make things worst..lets just keep cheering for the girls and hope future will be better for them and prove to others that they are wrong!!

hmmm my encounter with an anti-kara fan was rather interesting. me and my friend who were hooked on kara and the anti-kara (another friend of ours) was degrading kara. after me and my kara-fan buddy told him kara's background (mainly nicole's background) he went a total 180 and now is a nicole addict who bugs me for more youtube links of nicole -_-;

Just ignore those people. Usually when people bash on others, there's a chance that they are actual die-hard fans. If you think about it, they bash on the even the smallest detail of a group/person, meaning that they actually spent some time looking through all their videos/pictures/performances to have something to talk about.

And really, with these people, idols will learn from how people manage to twist their words and what they do to create something despicable. This will help them do better in their future performances/appearances to become a truly great idol.

however, sometimes people go overboard with anti-fan things that it just hurts the idol's feelings and I think those people should just be ignored and forgotten.

It's an interesting discussion we have here.

It's a given that the more popular a group gets, invariably, the number of antis will increase too. That said, Kara does seem to have a lower proportion of antis in comparison to fans compared to other popular groups. That can only be a good thing as it shows the healthy image our girls have.

With regards on how to treat antis, I always like to give them a taste of "talk to the hand". Yep, I mean generally ignore them. Anti's are, first and foremost, attention seekers. They bash other groups primarily to either gain attention on themselves, or to make other groups look bad so "their" favoured group gains more attention (which doesn't work).

So the simplest way would be to ignore them - that way, they'll never achieve anything.

A part of why I love Kara so much is also because of our dear fellow Kamilia, who are known around as one of the most mature and sensible fanbases. A person my age could not possibly get along with the rabid crazy fanbases who feel a compulsion to bash and/or destroy other fan's property. Let's keep our reputations and our common sense intact - we all love Kara and I'm sure they're always happy and proud of their sensible and beautiful (inside and outside) fans. :D

Agree!

long time before i join kamilia, i used to read another fanpage...So sad, i've found that they usually fight back at those antis, posted antis comment and provocated the other member to fight back.. yepp.. some of antis might be a die hard fan, just like the one who attack youn ho from dbsk,

then i lurk into karaolic forum.. and...

Wow! this place is so warm(goddess gyuri?), sweet(koala?), sassy(nicole?) peace(jiyoung?), and friendly(ham"?), i fallin deeper to love to KARA .. and of course Kamilia...

i wanna thanks to those team and fans behind Kamilia, keep do ur best ! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

thankfully i haven't seen a hateful comment yet yay but i really get hurt when an anti is bashing a group that i love because i feel like they are also bashing me and it hurts sometimes i ignore it but when they say really HORRIBLE things about the group that i love then i just cant just ignore it :/ but most of the time i try really hard to ignore it

I really can't stand antis of ANY group. If you don't like someone, why not just NOT listen to them? Why go out of your way to say hateful things about them or make hurtful comments, or god forbid try to ACTUALLY hurt them? There are plenty of groups I don't really "like" but that doesn't mean I "dislike" them. I think it's kind of pathetic to be an anti, really.

I agree, it's really hurtful when you see horrible things said about someone or a group that you love. Most of the time I try to ignore it too, but sometimes I get so angry I have to say something. And I know that's just what antis/haters probably want, is for me to get all upset and argue with them.

But about KARA haters, I haven't really seen a lot, thank goodness. People I've seen who claim they "hate" KARA can't seem to back it up with any good reason why they "hate" them. I think they just like to hate on them, probably because they're jealous or just really stupid.

Everything group has antis whether they have a legitimate reason or not. I just silently become angry and then ignore it. It just makes me really frustrated that people judge groups when they first see them and decide that they dislike or hate that person or group. Honestly...I just wish those people would keep their mouths shut but there's nothing we can do about such things.

hello...

just ignore them but do not neglect...:)

i mean there are very offensive and untrue comments so don't neglect but discipline them..so they'll see that that are doing the wrong thing!

however,don't get too affected...remember we don't want to get occupied by unkind people who bash at our KARA...

KAMILIA

I find out that most of the anti fans aren't on the other fan group. One example is SNSD's fan, most of them aren't anti Kara. The anti fans pretend to be one of them and start bashing Kara. Same goes for anti SNSD fan, they will make videos that show SNSD "disrepecting" Kara. So whenever two fan group bash each other, the anti fans win.

I'm not about to get into an internet argument with some unreasonable hater. I'm thinking "don't like Kara? I don't get you, but ok and whatever. I'll just go back to enjoying Kara then."

If they said something nasty that I knew to be untrue, I'd indirectly say what the reality is, so anyone else reading the comments would at least see that perhaps what that person said wasn't true.

i have this instinct to whack the heck out of them!! i know everyone's entitled of their opinion but that doesn't give them any right to say hurtful words to others!especially those who doesn't even know their existence!!!!

however, trash talking to them won't do any good too.. just like what others said, ignoring them is the best remedy to prevent them!as a kamilia, let's just continue to love our KARA!and hope that someday, those antis will soon be one of us..KARA JJANG!

i've never encountered an anti fan yet lol, weird but seriously i havent, i would personally ignore them unless their insults are way too much. Also being a Sone we have wayy more anti fans out there it doesnt even compare to KARA , im glad there isnt alot of KARA anti fans, we'd like them to know we are the peaceful bunch :D