• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,402 posts in this topic

pouting... :eyelove: thanks for the pics :thumbup:

GYAAAHHHHHH HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLAYED WITH DUBU (that's dubu right?). IT'S REALLY CUUUUTEEEEEE :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

okay i just read nicole's twitter thread and that's not Dubu the snow dog. :rolleyes:

Recently, Hara's been stealing my heart. And I just don't know why. I mean I've always loved her but it seems different now lol.

well that's the same thing happened to me. lol. :sweatdrop:

Edited by stevenstanley

thanks for the pics.. i think the way she dress fits her in some way.. she looks mature.. maybe because im not used seeing her dressed that way.. but still gorgeous.

I cant see the picture but I think Hara is definitely cuter than namie. Namie has a more mature look but yeah to each its own. If i were to compare then i would definitely choose hara over namie. :) shes wayyy cuter.

wow she looks so matured with that coat and jeans,she's so pretty and gorgeous :eyelove:

gotta watch that episode =D

OMG!She is hot and cute..hahaha..how come someone can be sexy and cute at the same time!

hahahahha..i love the jacket and the jeans!effortless beauty!

^LOL hyung, I was well aware of the time when you were "cheating" on Hammie :P

Honestly, the dogs confuse me. I don't know how many dogs there are and the names confuse me even more! I know, I fail as a Kamilia -_-

Honey is so pretty omgggg <3

I feel at times that I don't get to see her enough. Even IY isn't enough for me. I want more! Lol greedy me xD

But hey, I can't help it :D

want to have hair bunned honey?

hara0.jpg

Yuda Thanks for sharing the gifs, hehe she looks so adorable in the first one and so cute on the other 2 with the puppy :D

red4summer Thanks for the caps :D Love the Pucca hair on her, she looks so cute there hehe

She look stunning plus smart in this outfit

So pretty *faints*

Anyway what is she sitting on? lol

Aww buns <3 Honey looks so cute and pretty!

Hahah that part of the show where they spoke English was funny xD

Thanks for sharing, red :D

^

i watched all honey iy episodes & i'm still finding for the answer. i think it's her nature, it's hard to explain or do we need to understand inorder to love more? :)

aww Hara with those cute buns looks so friggin' adorable <3

She looks even younger (:

I love how in this show we got to see & know more of whom or what THE REAL HARA is.

^ Hara with those buns somehow reminds me of Princess Leia ^_^

cute pout Hara moments

T29pc.jpg

cr:dckara

what video did you get those caps from?:) (the one where she has on the red shirt)

Oh that's from Star King (:

i seldom click on individual fanmade (except tv) but i just did. think i'm going to falling in love with love is because of honey. thanks joss!

thanks for the link joss ^_^

Hara' fanpic from the Laguna event

NRvjT.jpg

qqtHa.jpg

cr : 得瑟的霏啊霏 @ kara baidu

yuda, those pics are absolute gorgeous. I love how she looks with that hairstyle <3