Original fan or New fan?

mae

Original fan or New fan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. Original fan or New fan?

• Original fan
    • New fan

I think I know the answer, but just out of curiosity which fan are you?

Original fan as in you followed their first album promotions: Break It, If U Wanna, and Secret World

New fan when Hara and Jiyoung joined the group and followed their activities : Rock U, Pretty Girl, Honey etc.

• Like 1

i dunnow.. ive seen them before with mkmf with sunghee...

but became fan of Kara: gyuri seungyeon sunghee nicole, after sunghee's departure...(didnt know she left at that time)

didnt liked 5 membered kara so much then...

after a while i did like them..

so what am i, new or original.... hmzz

haha, i'm in the same boat kami

i really liked kara when they first debut, but shortly after sunghee left

hara and jiyoung caught my attention when they started promoting pretty girl

but was a fan of that song, honey was a bit better

became a fan when i realized they were releasing the limited edition of revolution and had like photobook of their mini vacation in okinawa

haven't voted yet as i don't know which fan i am =P

I guess I'm a "new" fan. Found out about them through coolsmurf when Rock U came out. They weren't anything more than an animated girl group until I saw them on WGM with the Ant couple, and they were all adorable. After that came their gig on SuJu's Idol Show, and I was won over. :D

Edited by loveholic

i'm in that grey area with kami and rebt, but i chose new fan anyways... makes the most sense xD

knew about the girls when they first debuted but didn't follow (as in read all the news and watch everything they are featured in) until after sunghee's departure... they were coming back with rock u, then stayed in the shadows of soompi and youtube as a silent reader... then the fandom grew to the point i had to have copies of the videos which led me to have to sign up here... and actually post xD

original fan. since i'm finkl's fan, i want to see who is "finkl version 2"

but after that, i dont think KARA04 looks like finkl, even just a little.

i love them [esp Sunghee] as soon as i watched their debut stage.

in fact, at first i didnt like GoolJing. i'm disappointed & dont care about KARA05.

but now, it's okey. i love GyulHamSungColeGoolJing <3

Click wrong button for voting as Original Fan . I am a new fan after i listened to Honey and watched their music video ! Hahah ! Since then i've became a KARAHOLIC ! x) ! Now , almost 20 video out of 31 video files in my PSP folder is KARA video clips ! xD ! Haha !

thanks for postin ~

Kara aza fighting !

I am a new fan.. i started getting into their stuff after watching SGB.. nicole is freaking hilarious! ahaha i knew about them before though, when they first debut as a 4 member group but I was kinda out of kpop for a while because of uni commitments but.. ahh they are <33

I started liking KARA when I saw their Mister performance for the first time :) However, I am both a fan of new and old KARA.
I'm a new fan of K-pop.. know them on june 2009, so im a new fan of KARA.. but still i've been telling this so many times, their first blooming is awesome! don't know how they dont receive the attention =(

I like them from OCT

New fan, right when they came back with "Mister".

Are the answers about what you expected Mae?

YES

New fan. Also quite new to kpop.

YES

i am a new fan ^^ furthermore is during the honey promotion period

reason is that i start learning to kpop at the starting of 2009 so i miss out lots of thing from KARA especially sunghee ><

original fan, and very proud about it.

was so crazy about them eversince i watched a Break It perf. coolest girls i've ever seen. and they CAN sing. lolz.

i was a member in their 1st international forum if i'm not mistaken.

but i guess i'm also new fan since i still love them just as much after Hara n Jiyoung joined. lol.

i still think the old Kara has a cooler image, but the new one is alrite :)