• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
holyknight

[2010.05.11] Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity

132 posts in this topic

thanx 4 sharing..good to heared that our girls make A great song for cheering Korea..

i'm not surprised that this song will get huge response...

since it's really a great song....

i kept playing it with my ipod ^^

the song is really cheerful and I think South Korea is the only country that has its top artists making music just to support their national team.....amazing way to show your patriotism

I'm glad We're with you is loved by Korea and I hope this song !

I also love this song : It's such a cheerful and refresh song !

WHAT A SONG.

EVERYBODY LOVE IT

Edited by stevenstanley

I tought the same about this song. It got into my head really quickly! Such a nice light rythm makes it easy listening, and Seungyeon @_@!!!

me also like it much...dsp shud keep working with the composers...mister, lupin n now we're with you ^^ i <3 it all ^^ go KARA girls!

wow :P nice song!! thanks for translating..

go kara!

this song is so amazingly cute and uplifting <3

thanks for sharing! i love these songwriters XD

Could anyone in Korea help on this question?

Does SBS start broadcasting "we're with u" with Samsung PAVV 3D TV cf?

Thank you very much!

WOW!!! I had watched the video and It was really good

specially the shake shake part it seems like a parapara dance

[Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity]

pp10041600023.jpg

5 member girl group Kara's new song "We're With You" is receiving hot responses.

Since "We're With You" was broadcasted three days ago, Kara is receiving hundreds of comments with good reviews of the song from many bulletins in music sites.

As Kara released the song with a cheering concept of youthful sporty images, many were impressed.

One netizen commented "I keep listening to the light rhythm and sing along. It's exactly like the soccer chant" and "my friends and I want to quickly learn the choreography of the music video (to support the World Cup) and go perform in front of city hall.

"We're With You," as well as Kara's "Lupin" and "Mister," was created by Han JaeHo and Kim SeungSoo, as a song rooting for the soccer players for the victory.

This song is a complete bigtime for world cup!!..

Kara officials said "With Kara's cute and fresh charm and this cheerful and lively dance, we are expecting that "We're With You" will spread all the way to South Africa to the soccer team of South Korea."

Tips from angeal

Source: SPN E.Daily

Translated by: Holyknight@Karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits

really love this song a lot. like it the most when the girls try to use their head to head the balls. so cute !!! and this song is so suitable for it to be a world cup song. nice -D

What the Nitizens said is true!

The lyrics are so cute...and easy to sing a long with

I really love this song, I watched the MV several times and fell in love.. When I listened to the teaser, I know that this will be one of the cutest song for KARA.. ^^ I love it!

Actually, I like their concept more than the song! I have to agree that the concept of the cheerleading is so much better than SNSD when they are doing Oh! promotion! Well I mean, everything has their pros and cons! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

i knew the song would be a hit just from watching the teasers! So happy for KARA... now i'll will be routing for s. korea even though im not even korean!

the first time i watched their music vid of this song, makes me say "wow!i wanna watch it again!".*sigh*..KARA are getting better everyday..really awesome!in fact,im not getting tired of watching them perform!KARA!MORE POWER TO YOU GIRLS!