• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mister Lonis

KARA "STEP" (close up) like or dislike

do you like original or close up   53 members have voted

1. 1. do you like original or close up

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

I would much rather watch this in the way that it is a close up on jing :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

i like both the original MV and also the close-up version..

both are equally good.. :thumbup:

but it would be better if DSP can released dance version too...

and if possible STEP individual member version... :lol2:

i know, i'm greedy for KARA! :P

I love both versions! I was upset there's no option for "BOTH LOVE THE MVs" lol ^^

I love the Original MV since I can see them dancing and I love the close-up version too coz I can see their lovely faces ^^

I like the fact that they are desiring to give more to the fans and there are definitely some great shots on other versions of KARA's mvs but seriously, besides that, I don't enjoy it so much. I think I've viewed these versions once and went straight back to the original/official video.

original mv because kara isn't all about their face but their choreos too.

one of the 2 reasons why i'm here.

besides the song, the dance moves are really well-thought-of.

(oh all voted for original.)

Of course I like both versions but I like the original one better. It just gives us too much to see and I can really enjoy and feel the energy of the group on their dance steps in the original MV rather than the close up version. But still, close up version is also good in a way that it we have longer staring moments on the pretty faces of KARA :eyelove: .

I like the close-ups better, just because it does them so much justice. In the original version, there were no close ups! I was so upset, because their makeup for "STEP" promotions is very pretty, and I felt like I couldn't get more than a short glace. Although I do like the original for watching the dance, the close-up gives fans a better look at the stylists' amazing work!

Of course the original is better but the close up vers isn't that bad.

I love both but I prefer original. But overall the setting was beautiful, one of the best mv from Kara ever.

i like the original better cause it kind of gives more...

like it has more elements and you can also see the coreography

which i love ;3;

Both versions are great but I prefer the original :)

I love watching the girls dance :P

Keke I love the Close up version! Jiyoung's glares!! It's soooo :eyelove: Lmao!! ^0^

Right. Original's better.

It's also quite weird to see just their faces in an MV.

It'd be better if we also see them dancing. :)

I like the original one better, but only by a little bit. I love the close up shots of our beautiful girls, but Step is such a high energy song that it's kind of weird not to see them dance and groove to it. And I am still waiting on that dance version, DSP. ^^

I actually like the close up ver. better...

I don't know why....maybe it's because I don't like hara's first costume on the MV..In the cloase up ver, they don't show hara's costume...

:dumb:

I like both versions, but I like the original version best. I love seeing them jamming and grooving, and there are still some nice close up shots in the original too. :lol: I love the bright color scheme on the whole, though. So pretty!

I prefer the original, the close up one was a tad too high def for my tastes, just too close...strange

I like the original version better, because Step is a really catchy song that whenever I hear Step, I have this weird urge to get up and dance! & since we can see the dance in the original version, it somehow makes the song sounds more catchy :D

But I'm glad that DSP released the close up version because KARA girls look really stunning in the music video. It would be a waste not to make a close up version *^*

Edited by xoranaa

love both for different reasons. :D love the closeups but i equally like watching the hip dance. :D if only there was some way to project both videos, one to the left eye and one to the right. :D

i like original version better. Makes me wanna dance along.Hehe.

But close up ver not bad at all. :P

yeah, it's not as eyecatching as the Mister dances, but still really mesemerizing, and personally i think it's a lot more put-together dance since Mister is basically just the butt dance. :D