What kind of new weekly variety would you like KARA to have?

iammai

It's been ages since we've seen KARA in their own variety show. What kind of concept do you want them in?

As for me, I want a SMAPxSMAP concept.

There's a cooking part that'll showcase Nicole's cooking skills while the rest can help cooking or interview the guest. Hammie and Gyul are good with handling the MC part of interviewing and controlling the members. Somehow I think Jing will do well here too.

The comedic part can be acting/comedic part. So it'll show off and hone their acting skills. Hara and Hammie would probably own this part :P

Then Musical Collab, who wouldn't love that? Our girls singing and dancing songs of other idols (SHINee, SuJu, SNSD...) or they can feature remixes/acoustic performances of their own songs.

Anyway, that's my idea... what is yours?

Yes..i agree with chongie but i like to see two member at least maybe hara and seung yeon or gyuri..i think it will be more fun with kara..i really love to see them in IY 2 ..and your ideas are good two..but i didnt like the cooking idea cuz it will not show their funny, dorky side..but the second maybe will show how they are talanted..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I want them to be on variety shows like Happy Together. I feel like they have lots of fun and I like the main host of the show. :thumbup1:

I would really like to see them on TAXI again because it has been ages ever since their last episode on that show. :thumbup:

Something like Idol Army would be nice as well. I particularly like when celebrities do prank calls XDD.

i'd love to see them in their own KARA Hello Baby..

or something like their own talk show...

but actualy.. i don't mind to see them in any kind of variety shows...

as long as i can get my KARA weekly dose :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

i would prefer something that more have free concept in the whole show and bring us different things every time instead of fixed section every episodes.

i honestly miss Idol Show very much. too bad it was only 5 episodes.

and there are not many good variety show like that anymore recently. the most recent one that quite similar is shinhwa broadcast.

other idol groups once in a while is alright, but i want them to be the main MC.

one more thing, i want all 5 of them to be guesting in running man just once xD

I want them to have "KARA - Where to eat?" concept. It's an hour weekly show which shows where KARA usually recommend place to eat. It doesn't have to be in Korea, but all over the world so that it doesn't even make their schedule messed up(they can record it on their schedule when they eat something). The first section will be where KARA recommends a place to eat [insert something here]. They had fun in there when ordering some foods and telling which parts of the food is great and so on. The second part is KARA how to cook something easy. I believe Nicole will be the main chef with Jiyoung and the others helping her with the ingredients. The last one is the KARA - Where fans eat corner. It has fans recommendation for where should they eat for the next episode. And of course there are also a special episode when they go together with special guest like their friends/other famous artist not only from Korea but also from Japan/all over the world. I think this is the best one since KARA's speciality is eating :sweatdrop:

• 5 months later...