• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
grainy

[Perf] All the KARASIA concert vids I can find on Youtube

58 posts in this topic

Updated with Nicole's 2nd day Beat It perf ! She did everything even the moonwalk in spite of her ankle injury !

... and this was how she arrived at the concert venue

r00gh.jpg

RESPECT GIRL !!!!!

thanks for sharing!!

Are their solo performance a new song or a cover from other artist??

F! I love Jiyoung's and Seungyeon song so muchhhhhhhh!!!

Why there's no close up clear fancam of seungyeon solo?!?!

@shigebon each of them had 2 solos. One is a cover (in Jing's case it was an acoustic remix of umbrella) and the other is an original song specially written for them.

Btw updated the list !! More new vids + there is finally a Lonely fancam. Now there is at least 1 fancam for each of their performance at the concert :D

Edited by grainy

wow, great list of karasia.

I was losing track of which fancams i already saw..

thanks for the compilation..

Thanks for organising all the videos! It's really convenient for our spazzing now.

Wow, I watched everything... and I felt that I was there experiencing everything. How I wish I truly were there at their first concert. Their performances were totally amazing and their interactions were cute.

Lots of updates ! I think most of the fancams have been uploaded. Probably won't be so many updates from now on.

Is this the compilation videos for both days of the concert?

But this is a lot. I'm losing which track of which ones I've watched and haven't.

Is this the compilation videos for both days of the concert?

But this is a lot. I'm losing which track of which ones I've watched and haven't.

Yup they are for both days. I've lost track of the vids myself lol. Just watch them all over again haha :D

Edited by grainy

Yeah, there's a lot! Someone should just make a playlist of it on YouTube (:

I have compiled my own youtube playlist

from the youtube video grainy compiled. Thanks grainy :thumbup:

Hey guys I found this fancam of SeungYon's solo "Super Star" since the one you put in here is now eliminted so, here!

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!

Updated the list again with a few new vids. It seems some vids have already been removed by the uploader. I'll clean up the list next week.

yea, some of the vids especially those that were marked ``fantastic fancam`` were removed.. :`(

BUT thank you sooooo much for putting up this list!!!!! I started downloading the fancams last night and only finished today... woah... now, im just gona organize it then have my lil KARASIA moment! lol thank you again!!.. sigh, i wished i was there.....

Thanks a million ~!!

been looking for these videos for the past 2 weeks.

It would be great if they also sing "I'll be there" and "Secret world" on their next tours. Would be even greater if Sung Hee became a guest star in those shows :w00t:

Thanks a lot for sharing those links :gemflower: It's difficult for me to find them by myself. Many2 thanks to you :thankful:

Subbed Press Conference Videos...

[c]koreabillboard

Do any of you guys know if they're gonna release a concert dvd for KARASIA? I think they should because it would make a lot of money considering it's their first concert. :thumbup:

I would love if they release a Karasia DVD ^^

I love the member's solos, especially JiYoung's *-*

here's a nicely done compilation.

[c] moonmoon3366