[2009.04.24] Kara's <Happy And> UCC "We miss Kang Gyunsung"

tinggg

A UCC video of Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung and Gyuri singing <Happy And> caught netizens' attentions.

image_readtop_2009_245027_124055683.jpg

<Happy And> is a duet by Nicole and Kang Gyunsung, who released a song right before joining the military that has caught public attention. The UCC released this time was of Kara's Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung and Gyuri sitting in front of the computer at the DSP offices, singing <Happy And> just smiling and their natural appearances made an impression.

Netizens who watched the video said, "Their appearances while singing were so cute and lively." "We want to see a performance with Kang Gyunsung and Nicole." "We miss Gyunsung Oppa, hope he works hard in the military," and many other replies were coming in.

Currently Gyunsung and Nicole's <Happy And> can't be seen in performances because he is in the military, but it's received good reviews on various online music sites and thus has sustained its popularity.

Meanwhile Kang Gyunsung has started his basic military training in Nonsan Training Camp.

Link: http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=245027

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg

hehe they are so cute in the video, really shows how close they are too, just having fun together like that

and when nicole was in the process of recording the song she probably looked to the other members for advice, feedback and support ^^

i love this video.. so cute and it was nice seeing the girls support Nicole too.. :sweatdrop:

cute of netizen's to want Nicole and KyunSung to perform..if only XD..

anyways thanks Tinggg :D

I agree the video was so cute ^^

They were enjoying themselves while watching and singing along the MV...XD

I also they could perform that song together someday ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

omg! i thought they were really cute in this video...

it was cool too how they knew the words to the song

and they sang along and watched...

i wish they could promote this song...

if not nicole and kyungsung but just kara...

thanks ting unni for translating ^_^

Really nice video ! The girls look so cute and seem to have fun.

But too sad that SeungYeon isn't here with the other members.

I really like this song and I agree to say that It's quite sad to not be able to see a performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...