• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
auralis

[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

6,401 posts in this topic

some blurry fanpics from Hara visiting her brother(?) in the army

bf1aB.jpg

nB5GF.jpg

KdhVh.jpg

RFsv2.jpg

woPtb.jpg

cr : 길기획실장 @ kara-t

the soldiers welcoming sign to Hara's arrival...so cute

:lol:

24XiX.jpg

cr:dckara

Another pic from uni, looks like teacher is a fan of Hara too

4mhgt.jpg

Cr: withkara

Edited by cica

^^^ i wonder if the kid with the cap tht she's talking to is her sibling... hmmmmm (curioussss)

Hara.. The face of KARA. I have to admit it even if I really like Seungyeon.. But she's my 2nd fave member next to Seungyeon so it's ok.. =)

it's kinda fun that hara's visit become a big issues XD

but i'm glad the uploader have senses to blur out the pictures..

all of hara's recent pictures from her college life, i'm both happy and sad.

i'm happy that she is doing well right now.

but i kinda sad since it feels like hara is being stalked. i hope she found a good friend there, a true friends that see goo hara as a person, not as an artist.

scaledphp.jpg

cr.naver.

Hara's the one with the gray jacket according to the blogger.

She's helping out in class (:

guys did u read in akp bout those worst singers in kpop?? :angry: hara is no.2.. im so sad,, she maybe not a very good singer but i love her voice,, it's very soothing and relaxing to listen,, i will love her endlessly despite all criticism surrounds her :thumbup:

^

i would suggest let's forget the ranking. as long as honey tries her best in whatever she does, i'll be supporting her.

she may be not the best singer but she's the best variety mc. & to top that, she has a golden heart!

Ever noticed that hardly anything good regarding kara comes out of the korean media. FFS, i've seen more positive articles about kara from japan 2010~11 than i have from korea 2007~11.

Edited by kara_stalker

I don't really care about those rankings though since I love Hara not because of her singing at first but just because she's Hara :blushing: :blushing: Therefore, I love everything about her. People say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they should add one more "Good voice or bad voice is in the ears of the beholder". That's true because I don't find some singers being labelled as having great voice the good to me. :tongue: :tongue:

To lighten things up, I found another pic of hara at her uni. She looks like a cute boy in this one. Love President Hara

272554569.png

Edited by cica

:) i miss KARA so much! I'm glad Hara is actually going to school and meeting new people.

Her dream of becoming an actress is about to come true. Looking forward to the drama.

Edited by KandyRaine

@chinam00n02..i'm totally agree with u :thumbup:

but, let's just ignore that experts...

they didn't know our honey and KARA very well..

i'm really enjoy their voices....

@chinam00n02..i'm totally agree with u :thumbup:

but, let's just ignore that experts...

they didn't know our honey and KARA very well..

i'm really enjoy their voices....

tnx for agreeing with me :D

comparing with her usual packed schedules, hara must be coping well her studies & city hunter filming now.

during this hiatus, i'm hope hara will take the opportunity to enrich herself & grow brighter.

it'll do her no harm after kara.

URAKARA Hara~~~

she's so pretty

i like she in white dress

aMG8z.jpg

@Cica I love that picture of Hara .. she is so cool and boss....just like the role she is going to play in City hunter...

I saw that poll too, it's whatever.

Hara goo can sing but it's not her main thing in the

group. She can dance so well and she's the face of Kara so it's w.e..

College Hara is so cool. I hope they don't give her too much attention

because she does have to learn like everyone else. Then again, if she was in

a class of mine I'd stare and take pictures too :eyelove:

Edited by YaMMi

Hey ya'll. For some reason I can't make an introduction thread, so I'll post here for the time being.

I'm korp and my favorite KARA member is Hara..

Which..

ZOMG!! HARA!! NEW MV!!

Sorry I have to spazz :P

Seeing Hara makes me this way. Anyways! Yes! Even though I cant get a full view of her face yet, she still looks really pretty. :)

Seriously cannot wait you guys.

OMG HARA!!! I'm loving this new sophisticated mature look she has going on in this video. Scenes sitting down, so turned on. <333

Thanks for sharing the caps kohaku!!

I love their new MV and I love Hara so much!! She's my angel (goddess is Gyuri). keke

This is the first time they have a more than 5 minute MV. Love it!!! OMG!!!!!!! I want to spazzzzzzzzz so much!!

Hara!! I LOVE YOU!! And your voice, and your beauty and your everything.

Seems like she already cut her hair. So right now in Kara the one with the longest hair is the competition between Guyri and Jiyoung. But still I love Hara's hair. :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

not gyulhamcolejing but hara, she stood up in the pv. she was the focus in the middle.

looks like honey is very active these days with endorsement too but no complaints, she's just too hot.

[c] Hypn0ticDancefl00r

not gyulhamcolejing but hara, she stood up in the pv. she was the focus in the middle.

looks like honey is very active these days with endorsement too but no complaints, she's just too hot.

[c] Hypn0ticDancefl00r

she looks great!!! How recent is this?? It's good, she is keeping busy and keeping her name out there; seems like most articles I see with the name KARA in it ending being KARA's Goo Hara lol, which is a good thing, keeps the positive attention flowing, and also helps Hara get more exposure.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

she looks great!!! How recent is this?? It's good, she is keeping busy and keeping her name out there; seems like most articles I see with the name KARA in it ending being KARA's Goo Hara lol, which is a good thing, keeps the positive attention flowing, and also helps Hara get more exposure.

lol, you must have missed these - 2011.04.12 - Hara at Green Campus Ceremony & 2011.04.12 - Hara visits Converse's Moving Custom Studio.

be well prepared on what you're going to see. :)