• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xKaraLover89

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??

Which member u love most for the first time you see Kara??How about now??   1,067 members have voted

1. 1. First Time

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee
  2. 2. Now

• Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Hara
    • SeungYeon
    • Gyuri
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

854 posts in this topic

Same with katatataki, first liked Hara the most from the group, but then found the entire group equally awesome and fun. Tho I think i Jiyoung stands out as my favourite just a bit more hahaha

Edited by Ashmawi3001

The first one that stood out to me was Jiyoung, since then I've grown to like all of them, but Seungyeon is my favorite :)

Nicole originally drew me in, but I shifted my bias to Seungyeon over the years. But I also like Jiyoung... And Nicole... And Hara and Gyuri... I think I love them all...

Think Nicole was what hit me in Kara. Now I like Seungyeon but I really love the HaYeon pair~

At first, i loved Jiyoung and Seung, I have some thing to maknaes xD And i think seung veeeeeery cute çç <3

wow nicole seems to be the most popular :P but i don't really mind.. at times i don't really have a bias because all of them are just too awesome hehe

Nicole first attracts me, and till now she's my top bias. :)

i fell for hara for first time coz she always working hard on variety show...always doing her best..

now its still hara for me in addition of nicole...hehe xD

first time, I'd to see or meet Nicole. Then, I'd go for JiYoung or SeungYeon, but the 3 girls at the same time...DAEBAK!!!

^

It looks like sooner or later, Gyuri and Hara will be also in your list ending you up fall for all the members :P

Started to love KARA with SeungYeon in the song "Speed Up"...But now, I love all of them and I will be their KAMILIA forever......

Nicole.
But now i looking forward to Jiyoung in the 2nd places.

She is growing up well and become the next Goddess ㅋㅋㅋ..

Edited by hardcolefan

First it was Hara because for some reason, I liked her look.  Then it was Nicole because I found out she grew up where I live and I liked the picture of her and the dog from her tv show.  But after watching more of their videos, it definitely became Seungyeon.   :blush:

Jiyoung, and then Nicole, and Hammie... And Hara... 4 biases, just waiting for time it changed that Gyuri becomes another one to me :)

Edited by lethern

Well for me the first time would be Hara & Jiyoung and now, they both are still on top (I just love them) with Seungyeon! That doesn't mean i dislike the other members. I love them a lot too but they just top my bias list.

At first I can't take my eyes off to Hara, maybe because she's the only one i know .hehe, But slowly after watching their guesting on variety shows, I love Gyuri being witty if there's a chance . :D

Sunghee then it was followed by Seungyeon. I love how these two people smile then after a couple of months getting to know each member I liked all of them.

I was introduced by Nicole.... but I currently love all of them equally.. XD

Nicole was the reason I came to know KARA because of her bubbly, cute personality but now I LOVE Hammie  :geminluv: she's just so perfect.. Her perseverance when during the KARA crisis, her voice, her smile, her everything!  :gemheart:

Seungyeon, which peaked during Lupin => now Jiyoung because of Damaged Lady

away from performances, Nicole best

The first KARA MV I watched was Lupin and Nicole caught my eye. I thought she was real charismatic in it and the way she danced was awesome. After having watched some of their variety programs, Gyuri's personality caught my heart and she's now my bias. xD