[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

f(x)’s Sulli promotes KARA’s new song

vJ73pH92.jpg

f(x)’s Sulli updated her Me2day on 3rd September with an adorable photo.

She wrote,”Damaged Lady, i’m a Damaged Lady too”. She is seen posing with Jiyoung pillow in her latest pic while sending away a sweet kiss.

Fans commented,”Sulli is a fan of Jiyoung”,”friendship”,KARA’s new song sounds great” and etc.

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 3

f(x)’s Sulli promotes KARA’s new song

vJ73pH92.jpg

f(x)’s Sulli updated her Me2day on 3rd September with an adorable photo.

She wrote,”Damaged Lady, i’m a Damaged Lady too”. She is seen posing with Jiyoung pillow in her latest pic while sending away a sweet kiss.

Fans commented,”Sulli is a fan of Jiyoung”,”friendship”,KARA’s new song sounds great” and etc.

@ohkpop

sweet! now dats what we call BFF, helping each other out..like n luv them  :gemheart:

Youngest Kara Member Kang Jiyoung Disses Gyuri??

GA47ZH31.jpg

Youngest Kara Member Kang Jiyoung Disses  Gyuri??

Did Kara’s Kang Jiyoung really insult Gyuri? On the September 2nd episode of KBS 2 “National Talk Show Hello,” all the members of Kara appeared as guests on the show. On the show, Kang Jiyoung, the youngest member of the group, revealed what she envied about each member of the group.

When the MCs asked her what quality of trait she envied most about the other members of Kara, she answered, “I envy Hara’s small face and lean figure. I also envy Nicole’s muscles and toned body.As for Gyuri, I envy her confidence.” That last part elicited laughter from everyone, as it sounded a little like she was insulting Gyuri for not having another body part that Kang Jiyoung envies. However the youngest member’s intention wasn’t to insult Gyuri, but in fact to praise her for her confidence.  

To this MC Shin Dong Yup said, “It sounds like there is no basis for this confidence.” And instead of being upset or embarrassed, Gyuri coolly said, “Jiyoung, take your time and answer the question.” Her cool manner of responding to such a statement has made people more attracted to Gyuri. In this same episode of “National Talk Show Hello,” Nicole admitted that she thinks EXO’s Kai is cool, and has quickly become a hot topic among the fandoms.

@ohkpop
Edited by edr49890

KARA's Jiyoung Instagrams a peculiar 'close-up selca'

KARA-Jiyoung_1378738681_af_org.jpg

KARA's Jiyoung revealed a picture of herself on Instagram, calling it a "close-up selca."  

Well, the selca is definitely attracting a lot of attention, especially because of the peculiar make-up.  It could be explained by her hashtag: "#VOGUEgirl oct."  The defined eyebrows, darkened eyelashes, flushed cheeks, and curly hair do seem to suggest a high fashion magazine shoot. 

She received mixed responses from her fans however.  Some jokingly said that she looks scary while others said she looks pretty as usual.  Either way, everyone is excited to see the lovely Jiyoung in one of her upcoming fashion shoots. 

What's your take on the selca? Pretty or Scary?

tumblr_msuvildf5c1s5x9xro5_1280.jpg    

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1