• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soshi123

[Other] First Impressions of Hara?

497 posts in this topic

She looked like a human doll, i thought she was rly pretty, and I still think she is  :gemheart: 

To me she also looked like a pretty human doll but somehow her smile annoyed me, or better yet to say "her teeth", but it was just in the beginning! I love her so much <3 <3

I found her cute + funny when I first saw her in Invincible Youth.

She's such a dork. That was my first impression for her and I still think she's cute and funny.

I think Hara is beautiful, and I've enjoyed watching her ever since I first saw her in Step.  Within the Kara group, she has always been not only beautiful, but also, along with Hammie, the easiest to distinguish.  Sometimes I had to look twice to see who some of them were in particular videos.  They are all pretty--the original Kara 4, then 5, then 3, and now 4 again.

She's like a human barbie! kekeke

and brave enough to tell truth in the tv that she's once getting plastic surgery. I appreciate that...

My first impression of Hara I thought her character seemed cold, but once I got to know her more I regretted thinking that ^ ^;; she is so cute!! 

My first impression of Hara I thought her character seemed cold, but once I got to know her more I regretted thinking that ^ ^;; she is so cute!!

Yes, I think that Hara seemed cold too at first. But actually she's very fun and witty person.

In IY, she even eats whole garlic to make others laugh hard. I'm laughing like a crazy when I see that. Hahaha

When I first saw Hara, I was fascinated by her angelic face. Her beautiful eyes, long nose and bright smile. When Hara smiles I can't help but smile too ^^; 

crazy. 1st time i see hara. at IY. when she was wake up on EP1. after thats she is most falling down.

and now. i realize she has good hearts and nice people.

and i happy because she at KARA. her name it's matching at group.

:gemcheer:

she is pretty,  nice , and michievous.  i like her very much .  i  become kara fan because of her.  my sister is a fan of kara  since 2009 then  at that time im  not into kpop i never listen to any kpop song.   when my sister told me to watch kara honey . then i was like oh my  gosh!. who is the girl who really look like a doll. i pointed  out my finger on  that girl. and she told me that it was hara.. then after that i started to like hara and kara. i started to listen to their music until and  following their variety appearance. :) and i can say i am forever kamilia.!

First time I've saw her outside stage was on Invincible Youth, so she was kind of dorky and fun :P  It would be nice and relaxing be her friend :3

Casually, I see her as "that ulzzang with really long hair"

I saw her on IY and her immature jokes are too much haha

she's still a cutie patootie with a pleasant personality :)

Tbh, when i first saw hara in the jumping mv, i never thought she was pretty (dont bash me, read on!!!). But i started watching her on IY and thought she was really cute and dorky. I really liked the way she talks. Slowly, after watching her on more variety shows and more performances, i find her really pretty now!! maybe her make up and hairstyle in jumping didn't really bring out her beauty :/ 

my first impression on her when i watch her in IY was she has such a dorky personality.. she is really competitive and pretty cute.. 

I'm a huge fan of Lee Min Ho so I watch every drama of him. When I first saw Hara on City Hunter, I was like, "Who the hell is this girl clinging on my Nampyeon?" But I really admire her cute and youthful appearance despite of what she did on CH. I thought she was around 16 or 17 years old. I began searching on the internet for her name. And to my surprise, she was 20 years old at that time.

The first thing is she's cool. I love her coolness and her laid-back personality.Her thing about jokes is so lovely. She's like an angel in disguise. LOVE HER!

Hara at me for some reason is associated with a cunning fox:-) A fox still call Nana (from Orange Caramel) which is "a face of group" too. But perception of Hara and Nana very different. 

I like Hara voice. Yes, it has weak vocal skills, from the point of view of the pro. But a voice very pleasant.