• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kaing

Have you ever met KARA in real life?

249 posts in this topic

Nope..never, and i don't think that oppurtunity will ever comes T_T. But just like one fan said in Qualification of Men " stars wouldn't be stars if you could reach them" i think i'll just agree with what he said...

sadly i have not met them in real life before, hopefully one day i will be able to have this chance

of meeting them at least once, seeing them in reality will be my main goal for now

I promise you all this, I am going to see Kara one day, no matter what.

Never D: But i hope that day would come really soon :D

Nope I haven't. Not even in my dreams....

But lets hope they'll come to Sundown fest this year. Please don't change the list..

Never met them YET .

Yet because im hoping i would .. someday :tongue:

huwaaa....huwaaaa......

hiks..hiks...

i hope i could ever meet them in my life...

i live in Indonesia...

so would you come to Indonesia?

or hopefully i can go there to Seoul to see you girls...

i wish they can do a world tour or something

visit Australia!!!! :thumbup:

Nop..i never seen them in real life...although im a asian too but my country just right too far away from korea...just hope to seeing them once in my lifetime should be enough...

for those out there that have, lucky u

and for me unlucky so far

but i know ppl who saw DBSk at a book store in seoul

really hope they would come to singapore T_T or hope im able to go to seoul to see them =X

Only way I'll ever meet them is if:

1. They come to Europe

or

2. They come to the Philippines right when I happen to be there x_x.

It's a costly business.

Heh the only closest thing I could see them in real life is through my monitor. ^_^

But if they do have a concert in California I'll probably go.

Nope never seen them in real life before, but i hope i would!

Since i'm no living in korea, so i guess chances of seeing them will be limited.

I really hope they will come to Singapore!

yeah..any idea whether they'll come to singapore for asia tour or something like that ?

Yep, last Saturday at KMF was my first time meeting KARA (and beast, 2pm, etc for that matter) in real life! It's a pretty life changing experience getting to see your favorite group in person so I urge everyone to go and see them in person they are scheduled to arrive in your country :) You won't regret it.

Yep, last Saturday at KMF was my first time meeting KARA (and beast, 2pm, etc for that matter) in real life! It's a pretty life changing experience getting to see your favorite group in person so I urge everyone to go and see them in person they are scheduled to arrive in your country :) You won't regret it.

^I second this! You guys absolutely need to see Gyuri in real life! hahaahahha

lol i love this thread just for the fact that i have seen them now! lol il never forget it hahahaha!

I hopefully will next year! Got no money to go this year but must go next year for sure! Unless they come to Europe :D

Meeting them is one of the "101 things to do before you die" for me!

Hopefully I can meet them when I go Korea for holiday

OR

I get accepted for overseas internship in the Korea music industry!

But then again...

Listening to their music is enough for me

=)

Edited by winszip

hahah and yah!!! Finally..together with all people here went to KMF this year ^^

They were TOTALLY zomg...gorgeous <3 *faint