• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Manyhx3

What CF would you like Kara to film?

179 posts in this topic

VIDEO GAMES :D

I would like them to do something with Food, but Video game would be great.

^OMG. video game CFs are always so fun to watch. XD

but then again korea can think of some pretty interesting CFs. :3

but ahhh it'd be so great if the girls could have a video game CF. -sigh- (:

lolol. food CF. (:

shikshin kara for the win (:

They should do a cell phone CF. Make a song for that CF, just like how Big Bang

and 2NE1 did. That would be really nice<3

hmmmm..

video games CF...And I also want to see they did some food CF..something like dunkin donuts..haha

Now that they did the cosmetic CF...and want to see them feature in a cell-phone CF !

.. This is random .. But .. Micky mouse chocolate? .. Something disney related :lol:

i'd want to see them do a drama Cf or something but of course with pairings^^ with SS501!

I realized.. We dont have a KARA CF discussion.. So.. Here goes !!~ XD I was looking at iKamilia's channel in youtube.. I found this :] It's pretty old.. And if you cant find gyuri .. She's right behind Junki at 0:1-0:05 .. And at 0:7-0:14 .. Since its old.. It's blurry.. And the Youtube link button doesnt work for me.

. So.. I can only use this --> Gyuri CF with Lee Junki <--- Sorry >-<~

Aah ! And this one.. I loved the juice part... KARA- No No No No smoking CF? ^^ It's nice for them to send out a message for people <33

Edited by louise
double post

i hope they can film in Korean gaming CF, example like Soshi's D&F CF

that is really very cool, haha

or CF that promote korea tourism ^^

I think i'm nutty or something to want them to film this type of CF.. But.. I really want to see them in a school uniform :) Something school related :D Uhem.. Aside from my psycho fantasies :] Maybe like.. A sports drink? Gatorade?? XDD They can be like playing.. Baseball *-* And they get thirsty .. Then powered up once they drink..? Or or .. !! Uhh !! A video game CF !! :o !! Like !! They can have super powers :D And and .. !! Uhh !! Mm *_* No i'm out of idea's .. Yeah *-*

School uniforms or foods!! :) I want to see them advertise foods like ramen or something delicious..They have big appetite! LOL..

CELLPHONE CF! A lot idols film cellphone CFs, yet KARA has yet to film one! That's not right! I really would like to see them do one sometime in the near future.

they had quite a lot CF...i want them do soju cf.. LoL.. beverages and drinks.. cosmetic, cellphone, clothes..

Toothbrush + Toothpaste CF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i can think of them every morning !!! WOOOOO !!!

xD !!! and also Blanket CF !!!! then hope they can make a limited edition KARA Blanket and Toothbrush .. HUG AND BRUSH .. HUG AND BRUSH .. HUG AND BRUSH .. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!

♥KARA !

thanks for posting !xD

CELL PHONE CF :)

Those are always so sleek.

but dang I'm so happy that KARA's getting their fair share of CFs (: