[2010.05.11] Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity

holyknight

[Kara World Cup Cheer "We're With you" explodes with popularity]

pp10041600023.jpg

5 member girl group Kara's new song "We're With You" is receiving hot responses.

Since "We're With You" was broadcasted three days ago, Kara is receiving hundreds of comments with good reviews of the song from many bulletins in music sites.

As Kara released the song with a cheering concept of youthful sporty images, many were impressed.

One netizen commented "I keep listening to the light rhythm and sing along. It's exactly like the soccer chant" and "my friends and I want to quickly learn the choreography of the music video (to support the World Cup) and go perform in front of city hall.

"We're With You," as well as Kara's "Lupin" and "Mister," was created by Han JaeHo and Kim SeungSoo, as a song rooting for the soccer players for the victory.

Kara officials said "With Kara's cute and fresh charm and this cheerful and lively dance, we are expecting that "We're With You" will spread all the way to South Africa to the soccer team of South Korea."

Tips from angeal

Source: SPN E.Daily

Translated by: Holyknight@Karaholic.com

Do not take out without full credits

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~woohoo~ We're with you finally receive positive response~~

Really love that song~~

I wonder if there any kamilia among the S.korean soccer players~~ :sweatdrop:

Thanks for sharing holyknight and anne~~

wohoo... i hope with this hot popularity, South Korea really changes their decision to make this song became South Korea Official Anthem for World Cup 2010...

i'm really sad after knowing this song not became Official Anthem for South Korea Team Yesterday...

this is because South Korea is my favorite team since World Cup 2002 with Germany ;)

It really is a nice cheerful song.. i liked it better when I saw that footage with the soccer players lol.. glad others like it too :)

thanks for sharing.

I really like the song. Pretty catchy and easy to sing-a-long. (:

It's a song that is loved by all ages.

random: I was baby sitting my twin nieces & decide to play the mv for them,

then they started dancing and tried to sing to the lyrics like there was no tomorrow. haha.

i would say i'm kinda expecting this.

my ultimate objective from this song is hoping the koreans will remember kara after the world cup.

that's when i will say "receiving hot responses". :D

this is awesome news! i lvoe the song the beast is really awesome! let me sy i listen ot this when i go on the treadmill or wokrout and lit lets me bust out ! lOL its a good workout song! glad this song is recieving lots of love :)

Thanks for the translations daniel ^^. I expected this song to receive positive reviews though, so it's not as surprising to see many loving the song as well. I think the real heroes are "Han Jae Ho" and "Kim Seung Soo" for creating such wonderful songs for the girls to sing.

KARA fighting!! And remember, kamilia is always "with you" (sorry for lame pun).