• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM   515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

326 posts in this topic

I voted jealousy, but I think Gyuri would be interesting to see, and how she decides to apply the "Goddess" concept.

Gyuri because i'd like to see how the goddess acts around a husband and see what sort of wife she would be haha

Gyuri & Eunhyuk. XD

They MUST be on that show. Seriously.

'nuff said. <3

I think it'd be the best to see Goo Hara and Junhyung from BEAST on WGM, just because it'd be cute to see how they really are around each other! Though... if they are still dating. Either way, they at least look quite cute together!

I can't choose btwn Nicole or Gyuri! Gyuri's personality and confidence would be really refreshing and I would love to see Nicole's bubbly self as well as her cooking!

JUNHYUNG & HARA! <3 lol, since they're already a couple and all. and i wanna see how they act when they're together :)

but i want eunhyuk & gyuri on it more! or anybody with gyuri is fine lol

man, i wish. but who knows! since two people are out of WGM, it can be possible! :D

I can't choose between 5 of them. But I would like to see Seungyeon for WGM.

Hope if any member participate in WGM for the next couple, I hope it will not affect their health. Because all of us know they will make comeback in Korea and on October they will have new Japanese single. So I hope they don't overwork themselves. I don't want to see any of them faint or getting sick.

To all Kara's members take care of your health. Kara fighting!

i want seungyeon..

either with yesung..

or young saeng..

or woohyun..

or anyone also can..

hehehe

I would like to see Gyuri in WGM. Seungyeon is my bias and I do want to see her in the show to, but Gyuri personality is really... what can I say about it ^^? It would be really interesting for sure.

hmm i think Nicole will perfect to be wife and it will be to rising up the rating for wgm to

it will be intereting show.

Definitely Gyuri.

She's not the cheesy type and even if she would decide to go for the cheesy type, i know i wouldn't hate on her, HAHA :)

Goddess needs love *EunHyuk* *cough* *EunHyuk*

I'd loveee to see Nicole on WGM, especially with Jinwoon. I think Hara and Junhyung being on there would be weird since it's probably nice for them to have privacy if no where else at least in their relationship.

it's very rare to have two idols be in a real relationship, and admitting it so openly. so to have them be on wgm is a chance of a lifetime. however the idols still have to agree to go on the show.

i vote nicole she has the looks and personality inmho, she proved she as the variety show chops with Heroes...which i think wasn't as good after she left

I like to see Nicole go to WGM since she never had bf. So in WGM she will have a chance to prove how caring and loving she can be. It would great if they pair her with Daesung of Big Bang. I don't like her to be with Key and Jinwoo because they both look like a playboy especially Jinwoo who has many scandal with girls group.

I would like Nicole to on WGM. I think she would really good wife to whoever is picked. Nicole's personality would liven up the show. I do want Nicole to be paired up with Key. They make such a good couple.

Although their schedules are too busy now, I'd love to see our Goddess on wgm, just for entertainment and popularity reasons. The public would love her as her fans do. She'd be just perfect for this show. :thumbup1:

i would like Gyuri in WGM!

i wanna see how a goddess in a relationship and handle her husband...

with her unique and strong personality, the show must be very entertaining to watch!

Seungyeon, she seems to have the most eccentric personality, it'd make for a very interesting show :tongue:

Ham or Gyul may make this variety interesting~~ :P

But I also want Nicole to go to this show and get paired with unexpected boys, maybe chansung?? B)

He's my fav member in 2PM btw.. XD

lol. Jiyoung is too young to do it.

she's too cute to be a wife. heheh.

but Gyuri! i think she can do it.

and i think she is the right one. she's so mature for me. so i think it will be great. :)

I think Seungyeon would be an awesome wife. I just don't know who her husband would be. Me?, maybe!...I also think the entire group should get their own season of Hello Baby

Nicole. And she should go with Jinwoon. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

She should have someone to take care of her. Nicole, single since birth, just like me. We really have a lot in common.