• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
k1s3k1

DVD
[2011.12.21] KARA Vacation 2

48 posts in this topic

kara.jpg

*Hybrid Blu-ray release from Korean girl's group KARA including footage of them in Phuket, Thailand and its private footage. Total of 98 minutes. Comes with a photo book (20 pages, subject to change). *Direct import product (subject to change). *The disc features Hybrid format (compatible with both BD and DVD players).

Region Code - Region-free
Subtitles - English, Japanese, Korean

Please support:
CDJapan:Buy Here

^The release date is December 21, 2011 in cdjapan, amazon, and yesasia. There are only 2 copies left in cdjapan. i haven't preordered yet myself. =|

most probably will skip this one for now

totally broke

just got my super girl albums yesterday...

hopefully i will have the chance to buy this later next year

:)

Edited by nadine

did anybody pre-ordered this at yesasia?? cus i wana confirm if its a hybrid dvd...i do not have a blu-ray player so i want to know if i can play it on my dvd player. lol

I so want to buy this DVD but I don't have money anymore :crying:

Hybrid DVD? Can it be played in my laptop? :unsure:

Hybrid DVD? Can it be played in my laptop? :unsure:

Depend when you buy your laptop.. Old Laptop cannot

BTW anyone know the contain of the DVD

^

From cdJapan description,

Hybrid Blu-ray release from Korean girl's group KARA including footage of them in Phuket, Thailand and its private footage. Total of 98 minutes. Comes with a photo book (20 pages, subject to change). *Direct import product (subject to change). *The disc features Hybrid format (compatible with both BD and DVD players).

Is the DVD content will be the same as in Karadise 2011 Japanese Ver. CD? But this has Eng sub....

I think so... the cover same with karadise picture but karadise only have 30 minutes if i'm not mistaken.. anothe 60 minutes about what??

gonna skip this, this time round. :/ Since i'm getting kara's season greetings 2012. Anyone is getting season greetings? ^___^

I want to buy this DVD for sure!

Gonna get all KARA stuffs...

Is this confirmed to have english subs? Because if it is, I'm definitely going to buy this :)

So happy ! I just received my copy yesterday afternoon !

I said I wouldn't buy it but end to do it :tongue:

To be honest...Vacantion 1 was better than this new one

The preview pictures look awesome but it's pretty crazy expensive for a photobook though.

$62 is insanely expensive for a DVD. These companies are getting way too greedy.

Edited by red4summer
merged posts

I really want to buy it because it have english subtitles and the KARA golden bell seem so great but...$62 is too much for me *cry a river*

Can anyone help me, I'm just about to order it but yesasia is cheaper than cdjapan, but in the description on yesasia it says Region A and on cdjapan it says hybrid, is this just and error on yesasia's part ?

does anyone know where to get KARA VACATION 1?? I can't find one anywhere!

I just finished watching the 1 :thumbup:

I hope the 2 is just as entertaining

Where did you watch kara vacation 1??? can i please have a link or site title to where? :thumbup: :thumbup: