• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Hamtastic] Ham-larious

186 posts in this topic

I remember watching the good daddy show on Youtube and when sy knock her knee at the floor i was like :o it must be hurt.... but she just keep smiling after that... so cute...

And never seen the other gifs.... anyone kind enough to tell me from where all of those gifs came from???

Oh man, if anyone has the "eat snake" gif, post it here! It's another ham-larious moment.

@anne: lol! That gif is so adorable, how random of her indeed. xP Keke, I saved that gif ^^''

edit:

14l1qf9.jpg

lol~ how adorable! ^^''

made by: me

Edited by Jiyoung_*

LOL! I'm loving Seungyeon's dorky moments~ But, what was she doing in the first gif? Look like she fell to her knees, because she saw something, lol. These pictures are soo cute! Thanks for sharing~

awww i love her face expressions with her cute little hand movements!

:eyelove: That pics is a win.... She look loony yet cute while making those expression...

Here's mine:

f00034854a0ef219c0558.gif

At the beginning, She's like: "Darn why did i say that..." than be forced to admit it in the end...

f00034854a0ef38e70216.jpg

Credit: Aechak@880724.com

Edited by BabyJun501

WOW, she is really looks cute.

Whoa, she is really adorable.

It's driving me crazy.

Seungyeon JJANG !!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that first gif

That must've hurt

She's so cute when she's dorky

Thanks for sharing ^^

i love the one with the banana hat lol, its so funny, i wonder if she did all of that by herself LOL,these pics of hers are really funny, i especially like the first one, ouch thats gotta hurt really bad, she mustve been limping for a while with that hurt knee

More to come:

LOL

hamlarious.gif

This is @ sixth sense quiz when she leaked the answer to the other guest... :=)):

hamlarious3.gif

Watch out with ur head Ham.... u could twisted it if ure not carefull... :D joking2..

hamlarious2.gif

Credit: Aechak

omo! those are so cute! she's so dorky and energetic, thanks for sharing them! i never noticed how crazy she was....just kidddding. but she's adorable! thanks for the gifs.

these are so cuteeeee >w<

thnx a lot for sharing!! I really love her~

<3 the last one with SY shaking her head in light speed LOL

LOL at the sixth sense gif...esp the first one..love the random ghost feature appear next to Ham..LMAO!!!

aish~ her eye smile is really loveable <3

she's really funny when doing her infamous Gollum .

and watching the Girls' Talk in SBS yesterday .

she failed at using aegyo and ended up laughing at herself in high-pitch .

that's just too cute .

and others stared at her in disbelief .

thanks for sharing all of this .

Hamlarious . what an adorable name ~!

LOL! I love the rainy scene and the head twisting thing. xDD So cute!

are all korean girls this cute?

Hammie unnie and the description of the word cute match perfectly :geminluv: she is super funny and amazingly adorable :gemadmire: