KARA's Come back (Revolution)

anyone else want them to sing live on radio more?
^ -raises hand- ME. I do, VERY VERY MUCH DD:

I love hearing radio lives, because they don't have to worry so much about performing/dancing, just focus on singing, it usually produces better vocal results (: So they can sing more vocally-challenging songs and people can be all like, whoa, I didn't know KARA is capable of this.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when stars sing on live radio. Seriously shows off some mad vocals if they're good haha. (: Yeah, Kara doesn't sing on the radio that much >.> I've only seen like 2-ish group ones and a couple solo ones from Gyul and Ham.

arg.

Yes, I want to see off-screen interactions more.

Yes, I want to see how they are behind the scenes.

But I really, really want them to showcase their talent more. They're entertainers, but... first and foremost, they're singers. And it'd really be great if they could cement the fact that they're good singers and that they actually have vocal talent before they go off doing an insane amount of extra stuff.

^^ id also would love to see the girls get the opportunity to sing live on radio..

they do generally get to sing their songs on some radio programs...

but i assume you were referring to covering songs mae? if thats the case then yes...im all for showcasing their talents/vocals on other songs.. like in-in and jiji have said,

i remember watching this...i hope we get to see something similar soon ehehe

credit: ikamilia

and yesss ehehe more off-screen interactions and Behind the scenes footage would be so cool :D

lol speaking of comeback... hopefully we get a teaser next week? *fingers crossed* :crying:

edit: ^^ watching that again... i forgot how good it was, the vocals and harmony were spot on!! :)

i just want them to really stand out with all these girl groups popping out these days! maybe a cute-gangster type or like a strong feminine type like the secret world days would be ok too. but i hope that there is still a bit of cuteness. all the girl groups have seem to loose the cute image and went for the im a gangster or im sexy type.

i hope we get to see a teaser next week because i'm really waiting for their comeback. :thumbup:

^^ id also would love to see the girls get the opportunity to sing live on radio..

they do generally get to sing their songs on some radio programs...

but i assume you were referring to covering songs mae? if thats the case then yes...im all for showcasing their talents/vocals on other songs.. like in-in and jiji have said,

i remember watching this...i hope we get to see something similar soon ehehe

credit: ikamilia

and yesss ehehe more off-screen interactions and Behind the scenes footage would be so cool :P

lol speaking of comeback... hopefully we get a teaser next week? *fingers crossed* :lol:

edit: ^^ watching that again... i forgot how good it was, the vocals and harmony were spot on!! :o

Yess, more covers/radio shows! <3 I wonder how they will fair without the powerhouse that is Sunghee though.

Now that we have a small preview of their concept I'm so happy.

10 more days to wait and the girls are coming back !

I hope their comeback song will be great...a sound like Secret World or maybe the Yodel song from Pretty Girl mini-album would be awersome !

Yess, more covers/radio shows! <3 I wonder how they will fair without the powerhouse that is Sunghee though.

we won't know until we hear them lol. part of it is i think dsp isn't confident in them to do different covers that aren't FinKL lol.. and maybe cause KARA doesn't "need" too.. cause they are already popular XD.. but it's nice to see where they are at vocally now without sunghee..

i was really happily shocked about the photo that was released.. it is sexy and further than i thought DSP was ready to go with KARA but they look really good with the black eyeliner and white tops.. very simple look but says a lot :D.. they will be releasing new photos until the comeback.. so i hope that the other photos will stay in the same line as the first one released...

I watched their photo shoot a few seconds ago .. What can i say .. Absolutely speechless <3 !!!! Nicole .. Perfection. Goddess gyul .. Absolutely sexy !! And jing !! Our maknae ! Gosh !! Comeback photo shoot :crying: 8 days .. I am too excited ..

Teaser's coming out in just a few days!

Ohh my gosh I can't wait to get a glimpse of their new concept and their new song. Someone on the sbox mentioned a dual-concept for this concept, and I think that's a possibility? I mean, DSP hasn't released more than those 2 main concepts so maybe both of them are going to be used in the comeback. Initially I thought he was going to release a TON of pictures and then surprise us by using one of them, but... yeah.

you know watching the teaser and looking at the related searches, i'm starting to think Kara chose Wanna with another reason in mind.

Of course it's an awesome sounding song, but it also brings up their Kara4 stuff (If U Wanna) and exposes new fans to that.

Thinking about human tendencies, after getting excited about their teaser common sense tells you to check out their other stuff, which branches to Kara4 stuff (has more converting power than their more "cute" stuff) then once they are hooked on Kara, the cuter stuff also becomes more appealing

So maybe good on DSP for thinking of this marketing strategy?... or just a great coincidence :D

Anyways, comeback stages!, lets get this topic going again !

I'm thinking they'll use both concepts from the video, have a super colourful one and also a simple but awesome looking one :D

Wouldn't it be hard perform in wet hair and long loose shirts though? Maybe the girls will have some variation to that but I don't know. XD The silver hair concept would be cool though~

Maybe Kara will do a special stage and perform 2 songs? 8D

I just finished watching the teaser .. This is going to be amazing .. Really !! I'm confident they will win best girl group for this year .. It was really good *-* Definetly and upgrade of honey .. And the best part is .. It isnt a mini album <3 ! Its a full album .. I cant wait for their performance on the 31st .. But this is definetly the perfect come back =] It IS sort of " If U Wanna " But like .. Sort of techno with the lights and the music.. Like chopsuey mentioned .. Like KARA4 .. But its sort of against the trend yet going with the trend .. Thats how i felt ..

THE TEASER !! rocks !

that's all I can say now cuz I've beein repeat and listen to it over and over again.

OMO even the teaser is very addictive..imagine the real song..

aish

love it especially the techno effects..

and the dance look different too.

THIS SONG DEFINITELY CAN BE AS HUGE AS NOBODY FROM WONDER GIRL !!

I believe that.

It IS sort of " If U Wanna " But like .. Sort of techno with the lights and the music.. Like chopsuey mentioned .. Like KARA4 .. But its sort of against the trend yet going with the trend .. Thats how i felt ..

lol sorry to cut your post, but i didn't mean music style, i meant the related searches when people look it up, it forces new kara fans to find their kara4 stuff (cause you know how some people don't know about kara4)

like youtube for example, when you search kara wanna, you get if u wanna too... so after watching the teaser they'd watch that after... then yeah they'll wonder where sunghee went... look em up... maybe come here... then yay we have new fans :)

But its sort of against the trend yet going with the trend .. Thats how i felt ..

yes!! lol. DSP said we're going to do what is trendy in Korea but not going to be like the other girl groups.. their image is more custom to the girls and what kind of feeling they bring with them :).

won-sue, i see what you mean lol.. hmm would DSP think that far? maybe? lol. but i think it's just a huge coincidence lol. and i bet Mister will be their next song :).. but i get what you mean lol.. the maturity thing just feels like the old kara is back :happybday:

I just watched the teaser and all I can say is that is even better than I hoped !

KARA will rock this time again : the sound is so catchy and the techno feeling is a really good plus.

Now I can see how the girls could performe on stage with the silver wigs lol.

But for the wet concept I still don't see how the girls will work with :)

In a way, I feel that DSP uses with this one song lot of images which will be revealed with the mv.

I wish they will be able to performe two songs for their comeback stages !

Edited by Solin

I'm thinking it will be sexier then what their first album was like, but similar overall. Except I expect the songs to be different from their first album because their first album was like it came out of the 90s haha (which I love!), and after watching the "Wanna" teaser, I'm guessing they're going for the more modern dance/electro-pop stuff that is very popular nowadays.

Anyone speculating what the choreographywill be like?!

I'm LOVING the hand gestures and the chest-thump! It's not totally sexy but it certainly is fierce. And the girls strutting confidently at the end of the teaser is pretty great too.

^^ i totally was lol.. i was watching the new BEG video and i noticed that the dancers were from Yama lol. KARA's dancers :lol:... people were saying in the video the choreography was hot, so I was already thinking what about KARA's? then bam out the teaser comes and it's HOT lol.. i can't wait.. but i don't know... it seems like the dance doesn't require anything powerful.. more like sexy and they can do it in heels.. but i really want to see the full choreography!! i love the chest pump move and i like how their stance is.. like nicole's is on the floor and then their own individual poses.. it already looks interesting :)

and also.. i'm thinking the set for the comeback perf will be a similar environment as the MV.. most comeback stages are like that.. so i'm thinking their stage will be on a larger scale than we've ever seen from KARA :)