[Official Thread] KBS Invincible Youth/청춘불패

chupachups

thank jiji for the ep37 "preview" but i'm still on kbsw ep34 so i have to forget all i have just seen. loll.

it is fun & smart move by shinyoung because hara is the most popular among g7 in japan right now.

sure honey is 91? everytime i watch her, she's getting "naughtier" & more playful. hahaha.

imo she looks younger with each passing episode.

eeek, sry D: I just really like making caps these days lol T_T

do you want me to stop? or take less caps? or take out the captions?

I don't want to ruin IY for anyone else ><

JIJI, please make more caps (: WE LOVE YOUR CAPS!~

one of my favorite scenes.

I love how she was so shy when she met JANGHYUK<3.

haragoo.gif

JANGHYUK's FAVORITE G7 is?

koohara.gif

Hara gets super happy. YES! YES! XD

THE PINKY PROMISE.

haragoo-1.gif

Lol. The fangirl quickly moves Shinyoung's hand out of the way.

Ah, I recognized the fan guy with the 'Jacky' name tag. (I'll post my evidence later (; )Lol. Aww I'm glad she's loved in Japan<3

That totally made my day. KAMILIA was so nice towards G7 as well.

Some were taking pictures of Hyomin& being really welcoming towards them.

Taewoo was receiving some love as well. (: haha.

loll @jiji

like joss said, please make further MORE for all haraholics here. (& don't ever think of removing off anything. :))

hara-only iy previews are excellent, they make us more forward looking into coming episodes.

in fact i woke up today looking forward to evening because in 4 hours time, i'll be on e35. though i have seen "the preview" earlier, i still want to see how honey teased & danced for more "spoons". hahahah.

KAMILIA was so nice towards G7 as well.

i'm with you, joss. i feel proud of our fellows, respect is the word. thanks for the gifs too. & who's "jacky"? :)

I know we've shared caps&gifs but for those who are interested in watching that scene

where HARA MEETS JANGHYUK, here you go, ENJOY:

i'm with you, joss. i feel proud of our fellows, respect is the word. thanks for the gifs too. & who's "jacky"? :)

Ah, is that one fan guy that was on the airport. Lol. He was wearing all black.

I'll upload some gifs later today about that one fan guy@the Hara Spazz section. :)

done with e35 & woah i didn't know victoria is a chinese. can feel the "familiarity" & "closeness" when i hear chinese on korean show. no wonder some kamilia here are rooting for hara-victoria, from today i'm another too. imo these 2 can be formed the perfect partnership.

after 8 months, can tell honey is getting very comfortable now with the farm work. that's nothing to stop this girl from cracking jokes even under those hot weathers & tiring tasks.

lol @ "when hara met janghyuk", she was so shy, typical hara.

^^welcome to our Hatoria(?) side!

^ can i call u joss? hahahaha

hara's expression is really something?

was she shy? idk hahahaha

ah want to watch IY

Yes, please do.(What should I call you?)

She was on her fangirl mode during that scene. (:

just finished with ep 35. it was all right. really love the hara victoria (hatoria?) pair. loved hara's new opener for her cheesy jokes. so cute. then her leaving in embrassment with the 2nd joke. so cute there too. i know this is off topic-ish, but victoria sound just like my dad and aunts and uncles when she said "we're suppose to be working with our hands, not our mouths" it was so funny when she said that.

im chinese too so i could relate to what she was saying

hara dance to help the elders enjoy the food was epic. she has gotten so much more active since the 3 members joined. now im 1 ep away from hara cute solo dance and 2 away from the sunny/ g7 reunion. yes!!! hara hwaiting!!!!

just finished with ep 35. it was all right. really love the hara victoria (hatoria?) pair. loved hara's new opener for her cheesy jokes. so cute. then her leaving in embrassment with the 2nd joke. so cute there too.

YEAH! They are so funny together. Lol. I dunno but I saw some posts on youtube and people were

calling them Hatoria. haha.

i like this "hatoria", hope it can be just as sweet as hh.

hara dance to help the elders enjoy the food was epic

also on how hatoria "hand-to-hand" & "head-to-head" praying for spoons results. hahah. they were really entertaining.

& besides the obvious we shouldn't forget that honey is kind-hearted too, like in helping the elderly lady back to her seat after their cooperation dance. :D

ep36 next with hara in military, i wonder if she got rejected for insisting on putting on those colorful boots instead of the black. lololl.

^YESS that part was so cute~! haha and then cheering together when they got 5 spoons. XD Yeah I think part of the reason why Hara gets along so well with the older population on shows is because she grew up with her grandma.

JOSS OMG YOUR GIFS 8D I LOVE HOW HUGE THEY ARE DAAANG haha this scene was so amazing. Cute/shy hara... XD I loved her spazz attack after he said that she was her favorite. Running all the way down the aisle to do a fist pump of joy. hahaha.

stanley~ you can stream them in soshified. :3

I'm grateful to IY so much, for what the pd has done for the mc's involved and the cast members.

Only became a Kara fan through watching Hara goof around ^^ and promoting Sunhwa and Tae Woo who aren't that popular, the PD really had guts to pitch this show

Actually I only watch IY just for Hara, but when the G7 new member join, I just got struck by that new member ...

OMG .. JooYeon is such a beauty, I mean.. I already know AfterSchool, but I have never realize that she's that beautiful :eyelove:

OK.. you guys only talk about Hara and Victoria .. but I wanna see more interaction between Hara and JooYeon :sweatdrop:

This make me loves IY more and more .. this time I even watched unsubtitled episode, can't wait to see ep. 38

Even though Hara has always been my favorite, I was pretty sad when Sunny, Hyuna and Yuri left. I actually watched bits of EP 37 just to see Sunny again. I didn't mind that there were no subs lol. I still had a bit of laugh though. Especially on the airplane when Hara was sleeping, bobbing her head back and forth LOLOLOL.

It's no surprise that Hara has "major power/aura" in the G7 members. I hope she continues to do her jokes.

I look out for Hara and Hyomin the most in IY since the two of em are my favorites. I didn't know what to think or feel about Jooyeon at first because I kinda wasn't comfortable at how she was acting with Hyomin. But I decided not to take it too seriously tho. She's cool too lol.