[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

thanks for the Karaya pics guys....http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/stanleyeon/Kang%20Jiyoung/123473471.jpg Jing definitely looked cute here

카라 (kara) 100712 SimSimTaPa - Jiyoung, Sulli 'Lupin' Dance

cr:aceham3

from SSTP 10.07.12

32zif85.jpg

^ cuteness overload there

16h88pl.jpg

10e1w8p.jpg

cr:baidu

^ 94 line sure getting stronger these days ^_^

Edited by kara4life

^

i was gonna share the same video..haha

i really love watching the 94'line's interaction..they are sooo adorable...

i love how they are so close right now...

but on another side, it's a little bit sad though..

she was very close to sulli, while she rarely being together with the other members now..

and thx for the pic!!

love the last one, when jing+sulli hugging gyul omma -_-

stanley

thanks for sharing all the karaya pics XD

i don't know,but u can share the karaya pics at the jing's karaya thread too ? ?? :syc2:

jiji

lmao..nice eyes!! didn't noticed it before..but yep, she looks great there..

her long legs raelly helpe her.. :lol2:

omoo, idk if jing's karaya thread is existed.

sory i should have posted all my karaya pics there ^_^

she was very close to sulli, while she rarely being together with the other members now..

yup nowadays what we saw were all about individual's

idk if it's only me, but watching the hahamong made me kind of....miss their performance :(

^haha it's okay ^^ it's good to spazz about our magnae in the spazz thread ;D

OHMYGOSHH that video of her and sulli is so freaking adorable. THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS ;_; i'm so glad jing has some friends her own age, now. :3 Haha I remember she made her own '94 club and... looks like she really has someone to talk about stuff with. hopefully she branches out and meets other members in different groups, too... because there's lots of young people in kpop these days lol. ^^

I think it's kind of hard for Jing to branch out and make new close friends because of all the idols' hectic schedules and how they don't match up. :/ it'd be so much easier if she had trained for a long time, or if she was on lots of programs, but she doesn't have/didn't do either. If she was on a show like IY or Heroes, she could get some variety show experience while making some close friends. I'm glad she does a lot of radio shows, though. ^^

It'd be nice if DSP promoted her a bit more.

i think it would be too much for jing if she have to appear here and there, since she's still a student

but yeah of course she will make a lot of friends if she does the variety show

'Jiyeon's T-ara, revealed a confession through Twitter' i hope jing wont have to suffered because of work :D

OHMYGOSHH that video of her and sulli is so freaking adorable. THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS ;_; i'm so glad jing has some friends her own age, now.

That video was so funny to watch. It just put a big smile on my face when I see such a goofy and good friendship. ^^

And as you said, ADORABLE! gosh I love this pair... ^_^

Yeah I think so too. However, I do believe DSP don't want to put alot of pressure on her since she works so hard in school right now. But I am almost certain that she will be promoted big times in the future when there isn't much on her schedual!

Hwaiting everyone!

stanley

lol..it's ok..in fact, for me, i won't mind if u spazz about jing on both threads XD

yep..i miss their perf together..that's why mubank half year special was like an awesome present for me..

watching them performing again+awesome outfit+and being on the 3rd..what can make my day feels bad that day?? :P

jiji

yep..i do hope she will make a lot of new friends, with more and more new and young idol right now..

don't know, birth-year looks like quite important in korea..

and just like i said before, imagining jing being alone in k-pop industry for almost 1 year, it must feels hard..

yep...being a regular on a show will help a lot for making friends too..

but i'm sure there will be her time later..

i just think she still much younger right now, and she still in school, so they didn't want to be too busy..

it just feels on early days, we can saw ham everywhere, and then cole, next hara...

and another example, like seohyun, once she turned 20, it looks like she is being everywhere..haha..

yeah me too...but i think her age and the fact that Jing still in school had something to do with that, but its great that Jing now such a pro for radio shows coz i remember the first time she became fixed guest on Sukira...it was so hilarious seeing her being so innocent :)

imagining jing being alone in k-pop industry for almost 1 year, it must feels hard

lol yuda...she's not alone.....she got her 4 unnie that love her (...and bullying her :D )....i really love her friendship with Sulli coz its really adorable...when they guesting on SSTP we could see their friendship is genuine and for 16 yrs old its nice to have your best friend around

jrqoh0.jpg

cr:dckara

i'm sure by now Kara are back together in their dorm. Especially now with the nearing of their Japanese debut. And Nicole just tweeted out that they'll be flying to Japan soon. So it's a good thing that Jiyoung got to spent some time with her friends & family before it gets hectic for them again.

Another Video of Sulli & Jiyoung. This time dancing to Nu Abo!

Gyuri's adoration for Jiyoung never ends too. :o

And woots! Jiyoung & Seungyeon as the new MCs for MBC Every1 I Love Pet! Maknae & the Fake Maknae. haha.

stanley

lupin got the 3rd place for mubank chart for the first half of 2010..

and that IS a big achievement for KARA..

they beat suju by 551 points, while they only got 60 points difference with the 2nd place..

minzy is 94 too..but i don't know..

the 94'line group is jing,sulli,krystal,and sohyun..

but the one that looks really close only jing with sulli :P

nov

haha..she really got bullied XD

but having a same-age friend with unnies must feels very different..

watching her interaction with sulli, it looks like there are a new side of jing that i haven't seen yet all this time :)

or maybe some of it when jing playing together with the 'former maknae' :lol: although it still feels different..

yep,nothing beat spending some time together with ur best friends :)

btw, that is a sweet pic of her, nov ^^

anne

gyul with jing is sweet..but it shows how long they haven't seen each other....

don't know what will the show like, because they only MCing..

waiting for hamjing moments :)

btw, just realized..out of 6 5 members of KARA, they have 4 maknaes!!

puppy maknae, fake maknae, former maknae, yuchiri maknae.. :thumbup:

I guess DSP's not letting her guest on variety shows alone because she's still young? Ive noticed that whenever she makes an appearance on a show, it's usually with Seungyeon too. on Strong Heart & now the MBC Every1 I Love Pet. But then, at one point, she made an appearance on Mnet Radio Star by herself for a couple of weeks. I've always hoped for a 94-Line Special too. Haha. On a Variety Show or Radio Show. Just invite all these 94-ers. Overload of cuteness in the studio!

The Long Legs of Jing:

2010071510.jpg

The outfit she wore on Shimshimtapa was from Karaya too

9069k.jpg

9067.jpg

i think we dont have to get them clothes for future projects. they have like unlimited supply from their own mall. :)

^

Yuchiri Maknae is Hara. lol. She became the new maknae after Hyuna left.

thanks for the pics anne...woah now they are walking advertisement lol, first Hara used hers on IY and now Jing too :)

this is just misc news, but Jing again mentioned by this Harley boy :lol: quite a loyal guy i must say coz i remember back in 2009 he also choose Jing as his favourite ;)

source : here

zmociu.jpg

Edited by kara4life

Oh my goodness, who is this Harley?

Where is he from? I'd really love to know :)

He and Jiyoung are adorable together.

i dont know about this harley boy either

who is he?

he's a son of Richard Harley, a naturalized Korean and TV personality, they've been on various show together coz apparently his dad is really great in Korean even more than some native speaker :thumbup: l...and his son is a big fans of Kara and attented their concert although i doubt they ever meet in person. And he always choose Jing as his ideal/favourite from Kara everytime he got interviewed....its really random but i just think its cute :crying:

^ lol no, never been there actually :tongue:

its random, but Shinee Key thanked Jiyoung on their Lucifer album

Nicole, who is always by my side and leading me! Cutie magnae Jiyoung~ Seunghyun who plays the guitar well~

source: soulmate

chinese translations: butterfly

english translations: vivz@soompi

cr:dkpopnews

never would guess that Key is close with Jing...even knew she's now learning guitar :lol:

Another "surprise" friend of Jing, this time she sighted with SS501 Kyu Jong, well she did pick Kyu Jong as her favourite during Intimate Note and they are her sunbae in DSP, but never would guess that they hang out together too :)

2vlr5ax.jpg

Credit:

http://pann.nate.com/b202258926 & ss501fighting.wordpress.com