The member that caught your attention

chupachups

i met KARA through season 1 of Every1 Idol Show

with Suju and i was watching their episode watching their intros.

And there was one that just caught me,

" Hello, I'm KARA's 2nd oldest unnie, hamster Han Seungyeon. "

I haven't really heard of that type of nickname in a group

yet so she stood out to me. Also whenever I see her, hamster

just comes to my head now.

Well, it all started after watching Kara's pretty Girl MV. Did some reasearch on Wikipedia & went onto google images to look at pictures.

Well, Han Seung Yeon got my attention, she's cute & is the same age as me!

It's NICOLE for me..

Her cuteness and a bit funny way of thinking is her main charm..

I watch a lot of video about NICOLE..

especially on Star-Golden-Bell, she always bring that "fresh" aura to the show...

and then there is her rap.. simply love that..

I wish she get more part to sing.. :)

hahaha... NICOLE, hwaiting!! ^___^

Ham caught me immediately i saw her, she is definition of "love at first sight" :)

as i get to know Kara more, i start to like Jiyoung with her biting lips gif lol :)

today i watched TV show that Ham has monkey pet and Hara has little pig pet, now i'm like crazy about both of them haha

Gyuri, she worked so hard and i really admire her, on M countdown i'm very touched by her reaction to Honey getting no.1 spot

Nicole, she is so lively and friendly to fans most importantly she shouted Kamilia !!! in encore :thumbup:

sunghee caught my attention when i first became a kara fanatic. T___T

dhen when she left... i slowly started to notice seungyeon more and more. (:

if sunghee was still in the group, i'll probably be her BIGGEST fan or smt. T__T

but heck, i love the new kara too! ^^

Sunghee caught my eye at first. Ever since she's been gone, my attention has gone to SeungYeon and Gyuri.

SeungYeon. at first i was don't really addicted to KARA when Rock U release last year. i watch many perf and mv and just think that 'eh?... SY is cute'. but after 2nd mini album promote i dunno why but even i though that the 1st mini album KARA is cute more that 'Pretty Girl' album but i found out that i really like SY!

lol

Even though Nicole is my favorite..Hara caught my attention. xD

She was just so adorable :]

Their is always a member in a group that always catches my eye xd

e.g Wonder Girls - Yoobin, Big Bang - Daesung, SNSD - Sooyoung(i Just noticed all of them have dark skin lmao)

nicole and seungyeon caught my attention.

it was when i saw the rock u performance and nicole did her jumping part, it was kind of funny and then seungyeon looks like a doll.

but i'm into KARA since i always watch SGB feat nicole. she's really funny!

park gyuri stood out to me because she doesnt look like the other members...to me she doesnt really look like them anways...i can tell her apart from the rest unlike nicole and jiyoung when they did rock you...i think shes really pretty and funny during the karas filming of the group together...

From the old Kara, Sung Hee stood out the most. She looked a lot like Hyori when I first saw her and she had powerful vocals.

In the new Kara, I'd have to say Hara. Whenever Kara performs, Hara is the first person I notice. She just looks very different and cute.

Edited by Hara Amuro

For me it was Hara. I saw Kara for the first time when they performed "you go girl"

with Lee Hyori. I had mostly been into Jpop until then. but after seeing that show,

I fell in love with Hara, and through her, the group as a whole has become one of my favorites.

Still, Hara now defines Idol perfection to me. she is without doubt my favorite idol ever.