• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yoochi

[Radio] 101124 - KARA on Shindong, Gyuri' Shimshimtapa

128 posts in this topic

Shindong Gyuri SSTP

[hide]DOWNLOAD[/hide]

KARA Messages to members

[hide]DOWNLOAD[/hide]

[c] Orbit Download

Edited by ELJunRa
RE-UP BY ELJUNRA

thanks for posting this.... may not understand it but can hear their nice voices !!

thanks for sharing!

I'm sure I won't understand a single word, but it's nice to hear the girls :)

thank you! I wish I could understand the whole thing when I listened SSTP yesterday..T.T... I love this side of Kara!! They support each other, laugh & cry together!

I wish sweetmelodix team sub this..thanks once again!

Yes omg I missed the part about the messages to fellow members and was hoping that I could hear it hehe. Thanks so much! <3

thank you so much, I hope it will be subbed. I want to know why Nicole cried. She rarely cried in public

thx for posting this to share...

wonder what the members are saying ...

hope someone could sub it?

i heard that nicole cried & the ending was quite touching....

sighz...even if I listen to this I wont understand wad they say...

can anyone give a brief summary of what was shared?

thanks for posting this. i'm waiting to hear the girls messages for each other.it's so emotional.be strong girls.

thanks! i thought this was bora, but i guess hearing their voices would be good enough. thanks again!

thanks for sharing ^^. i wish i can understand it. can someone sub this part? :crying: sorry if i ask too much. keep it up the good work

-indexed-

it's too bad they cancelled the bora..

i've been waiting for this..and every1 says it's good too..

anyway,thanks for the cut too yoo :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing this!

=D the girls are awesome <3 love them! =D

KARA Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way was BORA cancelled cuz of the thing going between SK and NK?? D=

I missed the radio yesterday.

too bad, the Bora got canceled ><

Thank Yoo

of course what i needed today is warm touching messages from kara, thank you so much for this!!! I hope that someone provides a brief summary soon!

thank you so much! I was looking for this everywhere... I so wanted to hear this!

thanks for sharing this ^^ coffeebeanie

translated this on twitter ^^

pretty touching messages

Jiyoungs msg - How am I supposed to start.. Hmm.. Everyone is so busy, so all the members are tired and having a hard time. But because of times like these.. The 5 of us become more closer and do better.. Whatever happens, I hope we will give strength to each other.. And lets do well! (Ah, this is so embarrassing!)

Hara's msg - Now we are promoting in both Korea and Japan, and I know that the members are having a hard time.. We just dont talk about it with each other, but everyone is tired and exhausted. And still, I see everyone giving their best in Korea, and so I think to myself that I also have to do my best, and also to take care of our members.. So I hope that we continue caring for each other more and more, so we would be able to show a better KARA.

Nicoles msg - I think our KARA has come a long way.. I think this year has been the busiest and most fruitful. I know we still have a long way to go.. This year, the 5 members, by supporting each other, I feel like we have become a lot closer.. Everyone (Nicole cries ㅠㅠ).. is tired but still smiling with each other, so that was so good to see.. And I also see that everyone is making an effort to stay happy and energized for each other, and that was so touching. Ever since coming back to Korea, everyone has been smiling and getting along and staying strong.. Im just so thankful. We have a long way ahead of us, so I hope everyone would stay strong until the end.

Seungyeons msg - Is there a need to say more.. Everyone in their places inside KARA, are doing so well. Without saying much, right now, this way, I am so thankful.. For the members being who they are now, I am really so thankful. With our busy and tiring promotions.. Well, there has been happy and grateful moments, but there were also disappointing and irritating moments as well. But the members have gotten through it, and stayed strong, so I am very thankful. If there was one thing that I could ask.. A little.. Till the end, everyone is accident free and healthy. Now, when I think of KARA, instead of tears, I am filled with happiness. And the time has come that a smile comes to my face first. I hope everyone looks after us till the end.

Gyuris msg - Since we are very busy with promotions, everyone is tired, both mentally and physically. But never has anyone fainted.. Even though the members are tired, they are always smiling and showing their best during promotions.. So I am thankful.. I am so proud of our members.. I feel like.. With these members, we can do anything. We can do anything, and we have done everything well up to this point. I think that we are an admirable group because we have admirable members. I hope everyone takes care of their health, both mental and emotional. And I hope we remain that kind of healthy KARA. I love you.

credit to @_coffeebeanie on twitter for the translations