[Nicori] Nicole's new hair

tumblr_mq3x6sUK1j1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

RvfgXFA.jpg

BLwvg3RCYAEs-Ho.jpg+large.jpg

582075_532579030135275_1873463817_n.jpg

Hey Guys~ Have you noticed that Nicole cut her hair, right?

I loved the new haircut! Although I really like her with long hair, this new haircut suits very well in her. <3

She is sexy, cute and mature~~~

And, what you guys think? Let's spazz here... tell me your opinion

At least it's not a tombish hair style, but it really suits with her ^^

I think so :P

To me, Nicole also looks different with the new hair style. Whenever she made a new haircut, the difference is quite obvious as if she'd turned into another person :ph34r:

^ There's no doubt that she's probably been super tired lately, due to all of their schedules and events and whatnot. :( It's a bit more apparent in that picture, I think. But I'm just happy that she still seems to be enjoying herself; from that sweet and bright smile that she has in all of her recent selcas, haha!

I love her new haircut; she's always been gorgeous and able to pull off both short and long hair extremely well, imo <3 I also really like the little curls at the end rather than just leaving it straight down (it makes a simple hairstyle 'pop!' imo, and as people mentioned, it makes her look mature but with like a very fun and youthful vibe to it. It fits Nicole really well! <3 I'm not too big of a fan of the bleach blonde (I prefer the warmer/golden blonde from before), but I definitely don't hate it - it's just going to take a bit to get used to.

The haircut looks really good on her though <333333

Nicole, you so pretty ;____;

Edited by teaparty

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...