• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Jingly] Baby Jing is supertall!

375 posts in this topic

Because she drink a lot of milk.. at chuseok special, she eat whole bowl of milk with cereal as breakfast.. Baby Jing so tall :D

Edited by Chionga

i didnt know little magnae was so tall O__O

it looks like she has to bend slightly more than others in

the pictures so it evens out hahah

so many maknaes are taller than some of the older people in the groups now

like hara said once, those 94 kids are different

maknaes are suprisingly taller than their members in the cases of kara and SNSD... and the scariest part is...they'll keep growing XD

i've actually heard about jing being super tall but this is my first time seeing proof............

ahh! our maknae's growing....... but she's still as adorable as always :crybaby:

Kids nowadays are tall, haha. I always think that girls are growing taller than boys these years... hahaha

4~10.jpg

An old picture, but I was looking through the gallery and I noticed how tall she looks in this one. Poor Ham...LOL.

yeah, i noticed that from the beginning [Rock U ^^]

first, like everyone else i thought Hammy is the magnae x]

because Jing is taaall ! and i love that~

aww she looks tall compared to the rest of the girls, but really i bet shes short and the others are just even shorter haha

Gin Apr 1 2009, 09:18 AM

hmm.. i've noticed that in a lot of groups that the youngest

always seems to be the tallest or one of the tallest. haha.

Yeah, I noticed that too! Is the trend for all maknaes in the group?

I hope she can be taller and that will make her more attractive!

Tallest and the youngest.. opposite of T-ara's Boram, shortest and the oldest.. hehehe~~

Kids nowadays are tall! I was shocked to find this 13years old boy who is taller than me..and i'm at 1.70m.. sigh.. i feel so short...

Tall maknae, pretty maknae, dimples maknae.. Jiyoung jjang!

she grow a lot at honey comeback..

our magnae really can be modelling with her cute face and shape body..

How does the height chart for kara flows. I remember an episode where the MC's thought Gyuri was taller. But seriously, I think Jiyoung just gonna keep growing.

wow!!! she is tall. not bad for being the youngest. i would imagine what it would feel like if i were standing next to her.

Maknae is 1m67 I think, Nicole talked about that in the radio show with Jeon Hyeonmu. All the rest are jealous with maknae's height now keke :x Maknae even had to apologize the unnies since she's a burden to them cause she's too tall lol

haha its true! ive also noticed that many maknaes in the many groups out thre tend to be amongst the tallest. snsd, gong minji too for example is the tallest in the group and so on.