• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
joel.

[2009.12.14] Kara's Japan Fanmeeting Success!

93 posts in this topic

With tickets on sale for less than a week, for the 1400 seats available more than 3000 people (and counting) haveregistered.

lmao...... Kara very popular in Japan,.!! Hope come to SG!! but, When?.. :D

It is so cool for them !

I wanted to see them in Japan one day, and finally, it is became true !

I am so happy for them !

I hope that they will be famous like DBSG or BIGBANG in Japan !!!

Thank you for the information !

*APPLAUSE MADLY*

I'm so glad that the girls are gaining more and more popularity these days :(

They're so loveable, we know that.

Thanks for sharing this good news!

I AM SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

less than a week to get seats and only 1400 seats are available. BUT MORE THAN 3000 SEATS ARE NEEDED?!?!?!

this is CRAZY. i thought that in japan, kara is like, so-so. after all, with wg/snsd/2ne1/beg around, kara cant be THAT popular. but i never imagined this. OMG. of course, this doesnt prove that they're the #1 south korean girl group in japan but i dont care - this is good enough.

Yes please don't underestimate KARA, they do have a presence even Korea :(.. they have become more well known and all those endorsements, tv mentions, and their packed schedules prove it.. they ARE popular maybe not in the same way as the groups you mentioned but that is what makes KARA different. In the words of the members, being number 1 in nice but we (KARA) would rather be known as a hardworking group :)

good for kara!

they deserve it

i know that a lot of hard work has been done

by all the members to be where they are today

kara hwaiting !:(<3

From 1000 to more than 3000. Now that is a major influx! Japan totally <3 Kara.

wow...

soo happy :D

thanks to Mr. Gekidan Hitori...

and wow...in january they will introduce their new album and concentrate on Korean

activities...sooo happy they should not be in a hurry...but I'm also glad if they will

also promote in Japan

thanks for sharing :)

I think the Japanese people like honey but what is their opinion of mister?

That's like twice the number, almost three times! They could have their fanmeeting on different days or move to a bigger place or something! That's so awesome. This is so exciting~ :3

I like how they're not rushing with Japan, too. Yaaay korean album! :3

around January in the new year they will announce their new album...

oh yeah, finally they debut new album again ^^

KARA Fighting ~

Thanks for translating.

Woo hoo! Amazing! It's great! Very nice to see their fans from Japan like and support them a lot. :(

Congrats to KARA :) !

That's great news for the girls.

Hopefully more positive things happen for them.

Can't wait for the comeback!

Oh wow, 3000 people registered? That's an overwhelming number haha~ DSP and the girls must be so psyched. :D

They could have their fanmeeting on different days or move to a bigger place or something!

Yeah totally!

I wonder if they'll sing the Japanese versions of their songs. :P Like what MBLAQ did with Oh yeah~

It's great that they're not rushing! Think about it first, focus and take over Korea then Japan.

GO KARA!!! Fighting!

thanks for translating!!!

i'm so glad for their success....^^

i cant wait for COMEBACK!!!! january~~

i hope their debut too in japan..>.<