[2009.12.14] Kara's Japan Fanmeeting Success!

joel.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

less than a week to get seats and only 1400 seats are available. BUT MORE THAN 3000 SEATS ARE NEEDED?!?!?!

this is CRAZY. i thought that in japan, kara is like, so-so. after all, with wg/snsd/2ne1/beg around, kara cant be THAT popular. but i never imagined this. OMG. of course, this doesnt prove that they're the #1 south korean girl group in japan but i dont care - this is good enough.

Yes please don't underestimate KARA, they do have a presence even Korea :(.. they have become more well known and all those endorsements, tv mentions, and their packed schedules prove it.. they ARE popular maybe not in the same way as the groups you mentioned but that is what makes KARA different. In the words of the members, being number 1 in nice but we (KARA) would rather be known as a hardworking group :)

wow...

soo happy :D

thanks to Mr. Gekidan Hitori...

and wow...in january they will introduce their new album and concentrate on Korean

activities...sooo happy they should not be in a hurry...but I'm also glad if they will

also promote in Japan

thanks for sharing :)

That's like twice the number, almost three times! They could have their fanmeeting on different days or move to a bigger place or something! That's so awesome. This is so exciting~ :3

I like how they're not rushing with Japan, too. Yaaay korean album! :3

Oh wow, 3000 people registered? That's an overwhelming number haha~ DSP and the girls must be so psyched. :D

They could have their fanmeeting on different days or move to a bigger place or something!

Yeah totally!

I wonder if they'll sing the Japanese versions of their songs. :P Like what MBLAQ did with Oh yeah~