• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
joel.

[2009.12.14] Kara's Japan Fanmeeting Success!

93 posts in this topic

2009121417414610021.jpg

Girl Group Kara has exceeded expectations in Japan.

It was announced that Kara are holding their Japanese showcase fanmeeting in Akasaka, Tokyo at a venue which seats 1400 people. Consequently the reactions of Japanese fans have been explosive. With tickets on sale for less than a week, for the 1400 seats available more than 3000 people (and counting) have registered. With the number of registrants steadily increasing to this day, Kara should be very pleased with themselves.

A PR stated "This is beyond all of our expectations, even we are astonished. We are currently in discussions over how to move forward."

This could possibly be a sign of Kara skyrocketing to fame in Japan. After well-known Japanese gagman Gegitan Hitori's continuous talks about Kara, the girl group has become quite a topic of conversation in the country. They even appeared through video on Japan's great idol group show, Arashi's homework.

Meanwhile Kara have said "Around January in the new year we will announce our new album and, initially, focus on Korean activities; our Japanese activities will need to be evaluated a little more closely before any are made definite."

Journalist: Kim Hyung-woo

source: Newsen

translated by joel.@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

hoho! that's nice. maybe they can do it in a bigger place. They should totally invite Gegitan Hitori as a special guest or something. Afterall, he did helped promoting them on tv! Even before their actual debut in Japan.

Excited to hear of their album in January!

Thanks Joel for translating!

"Around January in the new year we will announce our new album and, initially, focus on Korean activities; our Japanese activities will need to be evaluated a little more closely before any are made definite."

It's great that they're not rushing! Think about it first, focus and take over Korea then Japan.

GO KARA!!! Fighting!

thanks for translating!!!

Edited by KaraNice

Woot woot thanks joel for translating

kara is getting known in japan through the comedian=))

happy to see kara establishing in japan

cant wait for jan though lol..COMEBACK!!

This is good news, I'm glad the girls are well-received there. Hopefully more people will take notice of them later onwards.

Hahaha, I'm quite grateful to the Japanese Comedian, he's such a cute fanboy :jyc3:

oh my god ! i thought it wouldn't even sell out cause of the price before... but wow... with that many people wanting to go... they could seriously get a better venue, or even have mutiple meet dates!! ahhh so excited, thank you for the translations!!

I'm happy that they well received in Japan, I hope they become successful when they eventually venture in Japanese market, but I'm just so happy that they will be focusing in Korean activities more and a new album by January - a great news indeed :jyc3:

It's a good news!

Hope that they're gonna make a big hit in japan!

I have to say Thanksssss to that comedian,a sweet big fanboy of Kara.He did a great job in promoting .teehee

Here you go girls,,fighting!!XD

WOW! They sure are getting famous worldwide!

GOGO KARA! KARA JJANG!

And many thanks to Mr Hitori for promoting them before their debut in Korea. :jyc3:

Wow thats fantastic! the girls are gonna take Asia by storm!

I hope they come to my country soon!

I wonder when will they come sg? If the come during school holidays, I will go there one day before for the signing event! LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

Kara For Ever <3 I Love them Wow 3000 and only 1400 was expected ? Kara is totally LOVED !

omo! omo!

thanks joel for this wonderful news! at the moment, i have a big smile plastered on my face

i'm so proud of our girls.. i knew that they'd do great in japan... but was quite surprised that the tickets

to their fan meet received such hot response!!

yeayyy!

they might hv to organise multiple dates or bigger avenue for the event. AND they must invite Hitori-san who

hv done a marvelous job of promoting them in japan.

i do hope they record the moment KARA actually meet him in person coz i hv a feeling that he's going to get all misty-eyed

and all LOL

KARA hwaitingggg!!

and yeahhh .. will look forward to their new album in january... :P

Although Kara isn't the most successful girl group in korea but they sure are receiving lots of love from the Japanese fans.

I feel glad for them.

Edited by Gemini

I was hoping they could get a full house but to have so many people gain interest looks really good.. DSP better work hard with this.. and yay KARA's album.. around the new year.. :)

thanks joel

hoho! that's nice. maybe they can do it in a bigger place. They should totally invite Gegitan Hitori as a special guest or something. Afterall, he did helped promoting them on tv! Even before their actual debut in Japan.

^^agreed!

He should be invited as a special guest (:

Anyways, wow. our girls...even though we are almost about the same

age..gosh, im so proud of them. Their hard work has paid off. Im still happy that they are still

themselves and not divas-like. (:

KARA JJANG!~

I'm so happy for the girls. This is really a great news. I'm glad that they're working hard in their next album in Korea. Without rushing, but I kinda of wanted to see soon a Japan debut.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.

Edited by Nanda

Excited to hear of their album in January!

Thanks Joel for translating!

Gegitan Hitori? Totally agree with u Anne! I was thinking when he met with KARA..Maybe he will shocked then fainted..xD lol

Ahh..I can't wait for their new album..:) curious about the title song..

Awesome, this was unexpected! I'm very happy for them. I'm glad they're not going to Japan

next year. They should wait a little longer, maybe towards the end of 2010. Thanks!

They totally rock it!!

I'm so proud of them, thanks to this guy ^^ And also Arashi's show

I feel they'll do well in Japan :)

Its nice to know that the response of Japanese for Kara is nice ^^

And Gekidan Hitori showing his great love for Kara...XD

I wish all the luck for Kara and can't wait for their new album next year ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Joel ^^

Wow, 1400 fans already in Japan.

The Japanese market is the second largest in the world, so hopefully they will be successful.

New album in January? Can't wait.