• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PremiumCoffee

[2010.02.08] Spying on Kara's comeback concept photos

89 posts in this topic

I can not wait to see them in their new music ... :thumbup: I'm sure that will be the best of kara...

KARA ♥

Top hats make everything better :thumbup:

But seriously Hara does look stunning. Excited for new material

OMG.... my biggest nightmare.

Gyul has gotten her hair short.... again.

I know its a wig and all, but I hope her hair doesn't go short for good.

Gyuri's short hair is really hot

This new concept for Kara is well

But I guess new song would keep a little cute style

Anyway,I'm excited about new mini album

KARA FIGHTING!!

Seems like the new concept is a bit naughtier~ Can't wait for the album, mv, performance... comeback!!!!!

Wow...they are very different with this concept!!!

Especially Hara, i cant describe hw pretty she is...she is way better then gorgeous!!! So Hot!!! :thumbup:

im so excited for their comeback...i cant wa8 anymore, im goin CrazY!!! the new concept is too amazing!!!

-------------------------------------------

2cxg6te.png2zgafm1.jpg

AHHHHHHH!!!! -screams- KARAAAA'S COMEBACK PICS! OMG. SO AWESOMEEE! I CAN'T WAIT! I'M SO BUYING THIS ALBUM! O.O Hara is BEAUTIFUL! Gyuri Goddess! Ohemgee! Your hair! You rock it, girl! x] JiYoungie! So maturee! Wahh! Kara fighting!

So reminiscent of their debut days! It reminds me a lot of their 'The First Blooming' album cover. Love it! I guess that "teaser" photo of Nicole for 'Dream Team' was just that, a teaser. It had nothing to do with their comeback concept, I guess it was only just for the show. The photos itself reminds me a lot of FinKL and their 'Now' video concept. I'm really excited, pumped up and ready for Kara's comeback.

Loving Gyuri's short hair! The whole androgynous image suits her well because of her goddess features... hahaha...

Edited by UnknownIdiot

So reminiscent of their debut days! It reminds me a lot of their 'The First Blooming' album cover. Love it! I guess that "teaser" photo of Nicole for 'Dream Team' was just that, a teaser. It had nothing to do with their comeback concept, I guess it was only just for the show. The photos itself reminds me a lot of FinKL and their 'Now' video concept. I'm really excited, pumped up and ready for Kara's comeback.

Loving Gyuri's short hair! The whole androgynous image suits her well because of her goddess features... hahaha...

Actually, I think that Nicole photo has to do with the comeback cause she's wearing a suit too. It's just in white. So maybe it's a hint to their concept? One side being dark while the other is angelic/ innocent?. The concepts from the pics are very similar.

What is great about KARA is their versatility. Being cute is fun but SY said their Revolution concept was really more like their usual selves. I'd rather they be comfortable with what they are doing, they shine the best that way. This concept is very interesting to say the least and now my expectations have risen lol.

Looking good, but teaser pics are always misleading. They're never what we think it's gonna be. But I can't wait for more to be release.

wow...

love the dark & black concept....

little bit scary concept.....

wow...Gyuri look gorgeous with short hair.....

they now dropping their cute image....

im so excited for new album.....

waiting for their comeback...

♥Kara Fighting!!♥

Edited by zaimi_kara

sexy, naughty, and the goddess is more beautiful than ever

reminds me of break it day either

wow that's something, with this look sure they can compete with any groups coming back (if the rumor is true :D)

The girls look amazing loving Seungyeon and Gyuri's picture. Love her short hair can't wait for their comeback I love the mysterious and dark concept. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

my sexy sexy spies! :D

bahhahaa come look for me seung yeon and hara! BAHAHAH

I can't wait. i remembered gyuri with short hair during the rock u promo and it didn't look good.

but this Dayummmm :D can't wait!

wow..dark and.. SMEXY ahahhahaha

nice concept girls..

btw..why is it like SNSD new concept??

haha

wow..

they look gorgeous!

can't wait!

I'm sooo excited for their comeback...

I remember this concept before on their break it days...

gaaah...seungyeon and hara!!! ^^

gyuri looks hot on her short hair...

thanks for sharing :D

WOW!!!!!

finally!!!! update on kara's comeback!!!!!!

I'm so excited because next week is 3rd week of february!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!! I wish they will win over snsd and 2am!!!!

:D:D

I'm loving it. :D I totally love Gyuri's short hair and I love the concept change.

omg! they all look very cool and very gorgeous.

Gyuri looks very very smart and sexy with that hair style.

They all look very hot and smart.

thanks for sharing :D