• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

for me it's gyuri because she just has that charisma. like when someone walks into a room in a group, this is the one to watch out for.

I agree with the first poster. It was obviously Gyuri fro the start. She has this sophisticated mature look that (IMO) seems a little out of place with all the cuteness in KARA. (Although this opinion has been changing ever since Pandora came out..)

Gyuri,,, she has the most mature look and definitely should be the leader :rolleyes:

coolness or maybe a little bit arrogant :eyelove:

Honestly at the first time i didn't think about the leader :devil:

I voted for Gyuri.... because she looks matured and she's the eldest in the group, she also has a 'good leader' that type of face

very vague, but i think its nicole. first time i watched mister and she kinda look commanding in the mv

For me was the Nicole because when I saw ''Mister'' she was so beautiful and she was doing the dance so good! :)

Gyuri. she gave off the feeling of a leader in the way she acted and spoke ^^ plus.. she looked the oldest :tongue:

Definitely it's Gyuri, because she is the most charming among KARA ^^ And, she's mature ~

Conclusion, she looks the eldest ~

Gyuri without question, she has the mature looks to boot I'd kinda question it if I chose the others except for maybe Nicole

When i first heard and saw KARA, i thought that seungyeon was the leader hahaha! i just dont know i feel the vibes when i saw her ahaha!

same with @hardcolefan cuz even though the first idol i know is suju/tvxq/babyvox/ses which is i cannot remember whose group i keep looking in back then i just do not know about the leader is and what the function them at their group but i thinks thanks to gyuri cuz when i search about her i know whole kara and what the image their supposed to be when appearance in television also other group,,

At first I saw KARA in an MV, the question of who was leader didn't hit me. None of them seemed to have a significantly superior, authoritative figure of a leader. But afterwards, I had the hunch that gyuri was the leader after starting to recognise the members. She had a more mature image and the presence of a leader with her apparent confidence, calmness, and pride. And when I wiki-ed for the answer, I thought "of course she's the leader". It was that obvious for me.

When i got to know KARA for the first time through the MV "Mister", I thought Nicole was the leader back then.... She kind of gave that confident vibe xD

When I researched on them in wiki, I was kinda surprised ( idk why though ._.) that Gyuri was the leader. But after watching more shows of KARA, Gyuri indeed fits the leader role. Like everyone else said, she has a more mature image. I also like her wits and confidence!

It was obviously Gyuri for me, she just has the charisma of a leader all glowing~ kekeke :3

:harac2:HARA!

Because i wasn't a KAMILLA when i first know them. Just a KPOP fan who pass by. Hara's face seems to appear on anything that's KARA on! Soo.. Because i didn't know about KPOP's FACE OF THE GROUP thing.. I thought that HARA is the leader! LOL!!!! :excited:

Well, when i know that the actual leader is Gyuri, i totally agrees with it! Her outer look is reliable, strong and tough. She would be a PERFECT leader no matter what!!! :gyc5:GYURI LEADER :gyc4:

Gyuri! She has that older, more mature look then the other girls :)

She looks like the umma of the group! kekeke.

Without a doubt it was Gyuri for me, nothing quite matches the aura of Gyul-titude.

Definitely Gyuri because she has a leadership personality. Besides, she have matured looks and attitude.

with her mature looks than other member it was Gyul back then..

the way she talk prove that she's true leader