• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OmniKaraFanboy

[Other] Welcome To The Darkside. (More Dark Hammie!)

50 posts in this topic

jmiJEuAuthKgy_zpsfd5908ee.png

So I really like the Guilty Solo Video for Seungyeon.  Anyone else like to see more dark concepts with our lovely Hammie? 

Edited by flamestalker
1 person likes this

Dark Hammie for the win, she matches any concepts to be honest. haha. <3

I really enjoy her dark image ! She can be so fierce...but I still prefer her cute side lol.

Hmm I think dark hammie gives her that sexy and fierce look, though I still like the cute hammie a little more :)

a dark hamster? once a hamster will always be a hamster xD

Edited by NarKara

ofc Speed Up can't be left out :D

karaspeedupmp4snapshot0.jpg

3 people like this

I like her cute Hammie side better but she looked really pretty in the Guilty MV, the gothic rocker image was so good on her

Red hair match perfectly with her.
Her fierce eye, daisuki ~  :gemheart: 
I like her in Guilty and Speed Up ~

She needs more dark concepts tbqh. ;;

Seungyeon is so cool with the dark concept!(though I can't help thinking that she's adorable even when she's being fierce in the mv. :thumbup:

So we got Dark Hammie in Guilty, Speed Up and Lupin. It would be awesome if Kara is going to comeback with dark and fierce concept again. I'm quite hooked to such concept these days :D

I really like the dark side Seungyeon, she looks mature and mysterious :gemheart: :gemflower:

She looks great no matter what concepts but I think dark concepts fit her really well. It makes her look mature and charismatic! She definitely needs more dark concepts!

I like her "dark" tbh. But I like her "cute" side more. She makes me smile with no reason. :gemnoway:

i like this concept more than the cute one.... she looks so cool... :admire2:

not really a fan of her dark side.. i really prefer the cute one. i just can't imagine a dark hamster lool

SeungYeon is also really fitting in dark concept, and I think the song 'Guilty' not only containing the dark elements, but it also gets some other elements like the life of SeungYeon after she took up this singer path, and also her eager towards the every victory she wants to achieve as she has working so hard from the past.......... Too, I will love to watch SeungYeon in 'Speed Up' also, she is just got her pair of eyes that are dangerous in killing us in those dark concept, suddenly her eye smile turn sharp and she is really perfect...........^^

2948863175_63BiDk9j_sy-2_zps1e5bc723.jpg

3 people like this

she said on 1vs100 that she is into rock music and that's why she decided to sing a rock song for her solo. that's why she's so cool by being true to herself. she still has a lot depth to her personality, character, and talent yet to be displayed. she continues to work hard and be bold toward perfecting everything she does and wants to do.

1 person likes this