1. 1. SeungYeon's Bun: Like It, Love It, or Not a fan

• Like It
    • Love It
    • Not a Fan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I loved the look.. when her bangs are up.. not a fan of the 3rd set of pics..

i think it makes her look older, more her age, and something different cause she usually has the same look XD... SY is almost 22, i am a fan of any look that makes her look her age, besides she looks pretty!! and like a young woman lol. :lol:

Yes I looove it! The bun's so cute! It does make her look more mature as compared to the other hairstyles she's usually given. And I like the one with the bangs swept up. Seungyeon doesn't have a high forehead or anything so it's fine XD

I think it's a very formal look on her, like she should be wearing it when she's at an awards show or something, but it looked very cute when she was performing. I guess it depends on the hair accessory, her outfit, and if her bangs are down to me. Either way, she looks beautiful. ^^

I like it. :3 I'm not a HUGE fan of the hair, but I think she looks really charming but mature when she wears her hair like that. The first gif is so precious, omg. haha. She's so cute!

I love it when her bangs are up, but not as much when her bangs are down hahaa.

It looks nice when she pins up her bangs. (: The bangs seem to ... off-set it ? [ For this hair-style, at least. :disappointed: ] Don't know really, but she looks mature without them + the bun. n_n