• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joyfulkara

[2009.12.09] Heo YoungSaeng surprise confession “A male singer asked me to introduce Han SeungYeon to him”

41 posts in this topic

SS501 Heo YoungSaeng confessed about a male singer asked him to introduce his management company junior, Han SeungYeon to him.

In SBS

almost 1 hour left in Korean time.......

maybe raw videos will b out tomorrow......

and swtmelodix or sweetmelodix2 pls. sub for it...

:)

WOAH!!! Who is it!!!???

So curious! So nice for YoungSaeng he must have felt protective over SY =)

Of course SY is the most popular! Although I think Hara is more often picked as prettiest...

The raw should be up on the net in about 5~8 hours or so in those korean american TV websites.

I doubt he will reveal the name of the singer though.

I wonder if that male singer that Heo YoungSaeng mentioned, is Boom?, :85896326: ,sms.

O... M... G...

What if Boom's "girlfriend" that he recently kept talking about on TV is SY??? :good:

O... M... G...

What if Boom's "girlfriend" that he recently kept talking about on TV is SY??? :mellow:

LOL~ all this speculation is funny!

O... M... G...

What if Boom's "girlfriend" that he recently kept talking about on TV is SY??? :mellow:

NO WAY! hahaha

I love both Han Seungyeon and Boom~

and i remember before he went to army he mentioned that his GF is not an idol...

correct me if i wrong but i do remember this one

Boom, haha :) Do you remember in the hidden camera (I think meet your teacher or something like that) they did it to SY, and at some point Gyuri said something like, "Boom wants to know your number" or something, and SY reaction was "whatever, don't talk about it." haha.

hmm who is that guy who adores our seungyeon? Mmmm.. someone close to YoungSaeng i guess xD ! Our ham is too cute to resist! xD

LOL,I don't want Boom & SeungYeon~hahahaxD~Aww,SeungYeon has a secret admirer..can't wait for the subs!!!^^

Err..

Who is it?

Uhh, now i'm curious.. o_________o

Of course Seungyeon is TOO CUTE! :]

Ahh that makes me wonder who that singer is. Maybe Young Saeng is just being a nice oppa and protecting Seung Yeon from that singer. Unless YS likes SY. lol just kidding! I can't wait to watch this episode!

Wow I'm curios on who it is. Who wouldn't want to meet Seungyeon she is cute. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

(: OMG this is so adorable! I can't wait to watch this! Thanks for sharing.

ow, man. . .

another curiosity caught me again :eyelove:

oh goood good wanna see.. hehe..

wanna know.... Or could it that friend is just an illusion and YS adores Seungyeon actually? haha.. who knows. anyway both of the groups are very cute!

Hehe.. Ham is adorable :wacko: It is just normal that some male idols are wooing her.

I wonder who is that male singer..

Y didn't Young Saeng introduce Ham to that singer? It won't bite.. Moreover Ham may not dislike him too xD

I think maybe he is protective over Ham. Thats so sweet anyway :D

I can't wait to see who is that guy :)

:D Thats quite an evil of YS,... But considering it was the cutie pie SY he was dealing with, then i guess his action was understandable.... wkwkwkwk...

Anyway i've watched the show and i think they didnt actually reveal who's that male singer is.... :)