• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Vladimir

[2010.02.09] KARA

81 posts in this topic

Perhaps they will steal our hearts 0_^?

100209_karaalbumjacket_main-459x314.jpg

After releasing two teaser pictures, we reported that KARA

SEXY!!!

can't wait for the album! I think I need to have a cd giveaway to celebrate this upcoming album and to celebrate our 10k member mark. and again ... can't wait!!!

O_O

they look so stunning

and the background is beautiful; seriously can't wait to get my hands on this mini album

can't wait for the 12th and see the teaser

O.O OMFG xDDDDD

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a totally new concept for them ^^

Their new concept looks cool and stunning o.o the word lupin caught my attention lol

Ahh can't wait for their comeback~ I'll be sure to get their album ^^

wow!!!! They look wonderful!

The title track's name "Lupin" has a good ring to it. I hope this song as a awesome dance and mv!!! I hope DSP let them have at least two MVs for their new album. Good luck to them! I hope they get triple crown on the music stations.

I love the mysterious/cool/sexy concept!

I love their concept. It's so new and fresh for them. Can't wait for the music video and I'm curious to what the song sounds like

yeah..

it was very good..

i really love how they standing out from the other girls group..

they are already steals my heart..lol..

i wish that with this,they will get many awards..

and i do hope they have at least two mv..^^

i really excited,what will be the songs like with this concept..

kara fighting!!..

(getting ready to hit yesasia now..saving saving!!!) lol...

Psh.. Kara already stole my heart xD Kara's gonna steal the rest of the people's heart.

Might be too early.. but i'm impressed by DSP. Really seems like much effort and thought was put into this.. and like I said before I love the concept.. I would have never guessed something like this.. :D Hopefully, this time around KARA gets more appreciation and open more people's eyes.

Lupin...good name for a new album... and Kara stealed my heart many time ago :D, i cant will watch their teaser and comeback the official day, i will watch after because i have travel vacations... but to my comeback i will watch their comeback :)

Might be too early.. but i'm impressed by DSP. Really seems like much effort and thought was put into this.. and like I said before I love the concept.. I would have never guessed something like this.. :D Hopefully, this time around KARA gets more appreciation and open more people's eyes.

I AGREE. I've been really impressed with all these pictures but I've been kind of hesitant to say anything because I haven't heard the actual song yet. XD But this is a really unique concept and I'm really really excited! Detectives? omg lol I would've never thought of detectives in a million years. :3

seems like criminals ? lol

HOT KARA, i'll waint for the comeback >_<

<3 youuuu

Omg they all look wonderful, Love the new concept (= Oh I can't wait !!

they could be detectives, or they could be thieves, either way its a very unique concept, looking forward for it!

I think what this new concept and the MV have dark colors,totally different than pretty girl or the other colorful albums,

now i remember what Seuyeong says in their cyworld: the new album will be with a fighting acctidude....

do you remember Kamilia? :D

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED.

GOSHHHHH, HURRY COMEBACKKKKK.

wow lupin :D

it's like a mysterious kara.

can't wait for the new album!

Reminds me of Lupin the Third. I like it!

hahaha,

I thought the same thing when I saw their new concept.

Something out of a detective novel or movie.

They were either the detective or thief like Lupin.

Ah well, can't wait to hear their new album.