• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

Favourite track from Lupin?

Favourite track from Lupin?   318 members have voted

1. 1. Pick!

• Tasty Love
    • Lupin
    • Umbrella
    • Rollin'
    • Lonely

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

283 posts in this topic

i liked Lonely and Rollin a lot. ^^ Lonely is just amazing-ness and i love how cute and catchy Rollin is. ^^

i love all the album but my favorite is Lupin! i mean it is a really strong song, the choreo and the lyrics are just great!

my second favorite is Lonely cuz i think it is more of a meaningfull song and of course it has the power of a great ballad!

my thirh song is Tasty Love cuz it is kinda happy-funny song! and it always makes me smile!

then Rolling and Umbrella are tied in fourth place cuz i like them but i dont know they didnt catch my attention as the other ones!

anyways i repeat: all the album is great! soo its really difficult for me to choose only one! T_T Lol

ok gotta go! see ya!

and as always: KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

TASTY LOVE of course!!!

they should pick this instead of UMBRELLA....

definitely LUPIN ~ ! that's the song that made me a loyal Kara fan ~ ! :lol::w00t::thumbup:

Edited by 2se7en

I choose Lonely~~

I think it's better if Kara sing this song on their comeback compared to Umbrella...

More love Kara sing to a slow song~~

wooo Tasty Love !!!

i was gonna be lame and put, well Lupin of course

but Tasty love is such a good track i had to acknowledge it

v^_^v

all the tracks were amazing :thumbup1:

but i offen heard TASTY LOVE *very cute song*

i first got reallly into kara after lupin so it has to be that song, kara go go go

i love Lupin the most

then Lonely & Umbrella

Tasty Love & Rollin are alright

I like Lupin & Umbrella...

the songs are fun and catchy^^

My favorite track from Lupin... uhmm... hmm.... oh yes, LUPIN! :hihi:. "Lonely" coming in close second.

my favourite track will always be LUPIN!!!

but i love their ballad song.. LONELY!

owh, TASTY LOVE seems so cute and catchy too...

:thumbup:

I like lupin the most... the MV is really cool...

and the girls look very mature there :D

I LOVE Rollin'! So much! It's great. UI can't really say why. but if I have time to only listen to one song, and I had the Lupin EP, i would go with this song for sure.

actually i like majority of the songs but i was first exposed to lupin and umbrella, which got me hooked immediately. tough choice but i'll go with lupin.

I pick Tasty Love. Since they released the album. It's the song that

I liked the most. And even now that they've stop promoting the album,

I still listen to it everyday! Such a beautiful and catchy song.

basically all the song are awesome but umbrella is super duper cute..i love the catchy lovely song..

Wow, I thought Lupin is the least favorite KARA's release for most Kamilia, but it's not.

Me myself think that Lupin is KARA's cutting edge work, since it's tracks quite different, and that's why it became my most favorite KARA's release.

My favorite track is Tasty Love. Love that distortion organ and that 60's beat. Second goes Lonely, it's the best KARA's ballad song IMHO. :)