[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo congratulations on reaching #1 on the Oricon daily :claps: 3 months in and KARA is still going strong. J-Kamilias you rock :claps:

I shall now celebrate by listening to the album on nonstop loop for the next 24 hours. Jumping jumping jumping up!

yes. The picture doesn't tell lie. Even there's about 11 weeks Girl's Talk in the chart, the album now is in 1ST POSITION. Again, 1ST POSITION in Oricon Daily Chart- 12/02/2010. Another historical date is made!! Congratz KARA!! XD

Happy about Kara getting #1 today, I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

In their 12th week Kara has managed to pull it off, I think J-Kamilias are amazing, they never gave up.

I think as far as the weekly goes, Kara is gonna get #2 since their behind Yuusuke who's #1 by around 3k copies.

Girls talk has really accomplished a lot, I think we all should be proud.

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

wow so amazing that KARA got number 1, I still can't believe it. DBSK took like 2-3 years to hit number 1 ăt least once,but KARA manage to do it in a half a year. So amazing, even if it just the daily chart it still a great accomplishment. Cause now we know that KARA can hit number one. I think if KARA can manage to hit number one until the new week start, I would be happy but also feel like KARA can manage to maybe be number 1 when jet coaster love come out. Cong to the girls, one of their dream came true. Gyuri say that they want to hit number one on the oricon chart, well they did that.

Congrats to Kara~~!! So happy and proud of them and all their hard work.

They deserve this #1, they really do deserve to have #1 on the weekly chart as well but I know it will happen eventually. Hopefully they can top the singles weekly with Jet Coaster Love. Anyways, congrats to the girls again. They are now the first Korean girl group to have #1 on the album daily chart and have the highest selling original album by a Korean group :thumbup1:

It truly amazing that KARA has landed on the number spot again. Most idol group hasn't done that. It also KARA has landed on the oricon chart two consective time, it the most short time. I want KARA to end this week at number 1, I know it a lot to ask but if KARA can manage to get number 1, 2 days in a row. Why not finish the week off at the top. But no matter what, I still happy that the girl did so well. After like 12 weeks still on the top 10 chart, and it would seem like their no stop KARA now. Well until jet coaster love come out, that when i think sell for GT would go down. Man thinking if this album manage to hit number 1 2 days in a row, hopefully their single would be like this to, but number 1 for a week

Girls talk= 324,476

Should be around 14k weekly at #2, their still behind Yuusuke by around 2200 copies, but we really won't know until tomorrow's daily come out.

Next week is gonna be a tough week with a lot of high selling releases, but Girls talk should stay in the top 10.

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

KARA + hard work + Japan = Daeback

one of the best moves DSP made was to take the girls to Japan, even with all their shortcomings (DSP's) in this instance they did the right thing.

This is a projection for the next decade in the world;

Richest cities in 2020 (in GDP)

1. Tokio..........$1.6 trillion

2. New York City..$1.5 trillion

3. Los Angeles....$888 billion

4. London.........$708 billion

5. Chicago........$645 billion

6. Paris..........$611 billion

7. Mexico City....$608 billion

8. Philadelphia...$440 billion

9. Osaka/Kobe.....$430 billion

10.Washingtonn, DC$436 billion

Source: pricewaterhouseCoopers

As we can see Japan has 2 cities in the top ten.

"Nothing can change the shape of things to come"

If they play their cards right, nothing can stop them!!!!