• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

Which KARA member would you love to style for?

Which KARA member would you love to style for?   152 members have voted

1. 1. Which KARA member would you style for?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

anyone in KARA, it would be best if we can choose what they wear for their next video clips... :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

all of them.

i want hara the most!

she has a very good fashion sense,

i love to style her.

it will be vogue the vass!!

as hara wears anything always look good on her! :)

:eyelove::thumbup1::thumbup:

I feel that I really enjoy Nicole's style and we could have similar fashion interest, so I pick NICOLE! but I would love the chance to style Gyuri ~

The other members are already stylish enough haha...

Want to style Seungyeon or Jiyoung..

However Jiyoung change her style the mature looks for pandora XD

So I want to style Seungyeon!

Something special, not cute looks anymore... Hee... Probably sexy and cool?

Definitely Gyuri. She's got the unique facial features which I feel can pull off a wider variety of styles than the rest of Kara.

I know the girls are wonderful, but everything is more beautiful on Nicole.

Hmmm, I think skinny black pants or shorts would be the perfect style for Nicole. :eyelove: :eyelove:

Jiyoung, because honestly I think she can be extremely pretty with the right style~ (not that she's not pretty now, it's just.. her beauty is not shown in a maximal potential) :)

Nicole of course!

Sexy & tomboy image = perfect

HARA always the coolest, and sometimes can be cute too... in costumes, likes HARA's most, as in "Lupin" mv, HARA's clothes with the hat, very special and style...

I think Hara can pull off any look so she would be fun to style but not much of a challenge. LOL  I would want to try Seungyeon because to me, when she is styled right, she is the absolute top - most gorgeous!  But sometimes I don't like the way her hair is styled and it can affect the impression she gives off to me.  

Voted for Seungyeon, but would love to style them as a group. Especially for live. They should try something new and out of the ordinary, like Perfume, who have images projected on their stage dresses.

I would love to style my bias, Hammie to make her more beautiful and pretty :gemheart:  tho I'm not really good with styling  :gemnoway:

Hara, because I think she would love and try any kind of style!

The KARA member that I would love to style for is Hara because she will look beautiful in any kind of style...

GYURI, OFCOURSE!!

gyuri and hara :gemflower: