Which KARA performance was the worst?

zerolife

just wondering, which one do you guys think is the worst performance? I think the one from Feb. 20th 2009 is by far the worst. Gyuri seems to be stumbling around like she forgot how to dance? seems to be very unusual... from the other three i've watched.

edit: Which performance made you really feel bad for Kara that day (either because someone was sick, or a high heel broke, etc.) ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

that was during Honey's Promotions right? Gyuri was stumbling around because she hurt her ankle on the same day, before the actual performance. So yep, she was probably hurting a lot.

for me, not worst performance..just, bad? :lol: it was during their Rock U comeback for Mcountdown. the shock of hearing the song for the first time, their outfits were terrible (all those lace and pink..eeek. lol), the terrible sound system and they were obviously really nervous of performing together after their 10 months hiatus. lol.

but it's okay. the girls gradually improved with each performance. :D

I agree with Anne.. the first ever Rock U perf, it was soo terrifying :lol:.. after waiting for so long and being left in the dark about the concept and not knowing Jing and Hara and then hearing and seeing that performance, I had so many mixed emotions :D

but i think with KARA, they ARE super nervous in general, performing wise and they always get better and better :lol: that's just how they work :D

^ i love ur sig lol

...anyway

why ask for the worst? why not the best? lol

idk... but I guessit's true the first perf of Rock U... I woke up at 6 in the morning and went on rite away to see it ...but it wasn't wat I expected lol not the worse just.. most surprising?

From what I've seen, I think the worst performance they did is their first Honey performance.

I didn't like it at all. I'm not sure why, but I just didn't really like how they weren't into the dancing

and it wasn't that they were nervous. I'm not sure. LOL I'm weird T__T".

• 2 weeks later...

.. I dont think they have ** The worst ** Performances .. They work pretty hard to make it all perfect and .. I think from most of the performances ive watched .. They're all good >-< I havent seen any bad performances >w<;

haha, i think Kara's 1st performances for a new song is always just so-so. i guess, that's something they have to work on. they have to set a good performance for their 1st performances so that it would leave an (good) impression on people. lol and not many k-poppers are like us... who knows that the girls will gradually improve with each performance.

many will judge on the 1st performance. some will give them another shot and some will just make up their mind and will refer to Kara as "lousy performers/singers."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Their Nobody performance.

Their performance showed they lack practice (since it isn't their song from the beginning).

Even though they do they move right, they look sloppy because they lack the power movements (?) and aren't in sync with each other.

What makes it worse, they lip-sync the performance.

Don't get me wrong, with the fact that Nobody isn't even their song, they really did great performing it; but it doesn't change the fact it is one of their sloppiest performance.

I don't know, most of their performances are solid.

But I think theres one during their comeback stage when the first performed MR., it does seem a lot less better than the other later MR. performances.

Nicole was pretty tired, Gyuri was a little out of sync and Seungyeon didn't really smile that much.

It is still good and certainly still wonderful, but show signs of not having enough practise just yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...