• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
spyou

Spazz
Gyuri's Spazzing Thread

4,467 posts in this topic

LOL I think most of us miss blonde Gyul..

Not that I dislike dark Gyul cause dang do I love it. But I dunno... it's a weird feeling lol.

One thing for sure, she's still gorgeous and is still a Goddess.

So really, not much has changed :P

Anyways, thanks for all the lovely pics :D

from ASK spring season, appeared that gyul has gained some weights back. :)

gyul.jpg

gyuri is so smexy the gif were great...

i missed blonde gyul but her black hair raises her goddess image more...

Edited by Fitry'z

^ red4summer i noticed that too!!!

actually im very happy!

being too slim isnt gyuri's thing!

Untitled-1.gifUntitled-2.gif

hCS1kMRqgupaM8kwbyYebZ4wQ%3D

tumblr_leqn4czbA91qb8l0uo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1294661819&Signature=KVxadMJdDrYW5dJ4BKy8WstRjT0%3D

she looks so damn tired!! :(

tumblr_ler34nIFlX1qb8l0uo1_400.jpg

credit: yeahkara

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I will miss the blonde Gyuri too! For me, I prefer Gyuri with the blonde hair than the black or brownish one.

KARA_s_Gyuri_shows_off_her_new_blonde_locks_20092010134638.jpg133.jpg?w=450&h=600kpop7-com-mv-kara-jumping-gomtv-hd-1105.jpgtumblr_lbxvbcE5QK1qetw8wo1_400_thumb.jpg?1289846435

Edited by jvaquino

hair, now that your back to black..

hope stylist unnies will straighten you again!!

really going crazy!!!so bored!!

tumblr_l1vioyDPD81qbr5ymo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1294681087&Signature=gMDBDAAt10RNbpmbB5q3HYHUyuw%3D

I3Wp1lys4DhVGJVajpd4%3D

tumblr_l0uc6i7shS1qbr5ymo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1294681288&Signature=%2B5kzBL7Hchp8THiRnkB8IQEnqOM%3D

bb gyul

tumblr_l0lffonMDG1qbr5ymo1_1280.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1294681907&Signature=zyC2r1849k5KbJHkikT7V%2Bd0UeI%3D

credit:heartgyuri

Hahaha everyone seems so torn about her hair color. Gyuri was indeed, very very gorgeous with blonde hair but I was starting to wonder how dead it was haha. I'm glad they dyed it back so she doesn't have to deal with the constant bleaching/touch ups.

stanley omg she looks gorgeous in those karaya pictures <3

I'm so happy Gyul dyed her hair back to its usual black color. She looks gorgeous! ^^ Although I need to get used to not seeing blonde!gyul anymore...

Nevertheless, it does not matter what color her hair is; goddess will still be a goddess and that will never change ^^

And baby Gyul is just so adorable with the apple~

GODDESS-PARK GYURI=0 :inluv: :inluv: :inluv: :inluv: :inluv:

224439265.jpg

for sure, she made a funny comment again.. :sweatdrop:

viewimage-74.jpg

224365939.jpg

224364996.jpg

really love her side profile!! :eyelove:

224365724.jpg

224392657.jpg

okay, i just died!

224392888.jpg

credit: stevenstanley

1 person likes this

im restless right now...can somebody please clarify to me is gyuri is still going to thailand with hara...

^

i'm so outdated these days, where is my pairing going? i receive no notice from the authority?

btw she needs help, she went into sniffing again! hohoh.

gyul.jpg

^

^tryingout

accdg to giantbabyjing(tumblr)

originally, gyul and hara were scheduled to go

but for unknown reason, they changed it to hayeon..(maybe coz sstp?.idk)

red4summer where did you get it?

my OTP!!totally cute!

fiery eye charisma!!! :gempissoff:

gyul.gif

Cute Princess Gyuri!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Is it just me, or do her eyes look different? I really liked the way they did her eyes for when she had her blonde hair, but like... yeah. With black hair idk what her makeup artists are doing but you can see her eyebags more easily :c maybe they're just experimenting, who knows.

AHHH I'M DYING I want to see this girl in urakara so bad.

Gyuri sniff at me! jajajaja cute and weird manner xD Jing is turning into KARA

Gyuri looking amazing and sexy in the first episode of Urakara.

sddssd.png

(Makes me miss her blonde hair now~)

^omg at that scene I was like... *_____*

SO CUTE. Gyuri's so sexy lol her crying scene at the end was pretty realistic and dang her fake crying scene in front of her dude in that hotel or w/e was so adorable haha. And she got him ddukbokki! AND when she was running in those heels I was like oh dang gurl that takes skill. <3

I took a bunch of caps but I just chose my favorite ones and squished it together.

WGz6Q.png

V8wXq.png

gyuri really like to at sniff people LOL.. its like some kind of her habit..btw. i have watched urakara and to my surprise,gyuri's acting skill is quite daebak out of other members.

She's so cute in URAKARA. >////<

meakes me missing her blonde hair... she's gorgeous in blond too <3

I really wanna watch drama in sub! I have to wait patiently ^ ^

just wanted to say that her acting was :eyelove::thumbup::thumbup1: on urakara.

she stood out the most to me. she's talented :lol:

i like how she gives her sad expression, child actrees ftw.......!

urakara caps:

1295092143_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC2_conv.jpg.jpg

1295092143_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC3_conv.jpg.jpg

1295092143_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC4_conv.jpg.jpg

1295092143_%EA%B7%9C%EB%A6%AC1_conv.jpg.jpg

cr: kara-t

see why i like her expressions? :P

Edited by stevenstanley

I gotta say even though she looked great as a blonde, I was really waiting for her to get back to black. Her blonde lacked highlights so often she looked like she was sick cos her hair looked so thin. I guess my opinion is unpopular, but yeah, was psyched when she went back to dark colour XD

Gyuri's look for Urakara was really nice.. they played with her mature/sexy image and it worked really well.

Oh gifs!

18410510.gif

^^ pretty

96159314.gif

CR: Doki @ naver

I wonder if Gyuri felt some pressure with the drama.. being really the only member with experience plus her episode was first...

^if she felt pressure, she used it at her advantage. She did a really great job :) . I so love the show because they are all acting but reacting the way they would in daily life. So, it really gives Japanese fans and all of us an opportunity to discover them even more and Gyuri is indeed Gyuri in this episode, with her absent mind, the way she is interacting with Nicole like an older sis etc. I can't wait for the next episode :)

So when they broadcast it in Korea..it will be only in Korean? or Japanese mixture too?.. I didn't understand a word, but whatever gyuri was saying.. I would have believed it lol

didn't seungyeon do some acting before and hara too?

i'm glad you guys are saying she did well. i haven't watch it yet because i'm still waiting for eng subs. i read the summary and it sounds SO CHEESY :ph34r: