• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2011.08.22] KARA's comeback title track + album release date for September 5th confirmed

50 posts in this topic

YAAAAY~! Step ♥ I bet this is gonna be amazing!

Can't wait ;-; September, come to meeee~

September please come fast~! loll seriously.. cant wait for this!!! haha

Kara is back yooooo :D <3

I want to buy the limited edition !

Can't wait until september 5th

I'm so excited about this comeback

And hope to have some teaser very soon

i'm really interested in seeing what they mean by rock. 2ne1- ugly, snsd - himnae and cnblue - i'm a loner were really great rock styled kpop songs, so kara could easily make an amazing rock type song. if it's kara it'll most likely be great anyways.

Mix of electronic & rock ? Now I'm really curious! Lol teaser pleaseeee! Considering how the photo isn't all out rocker style , I guess the rock/electronic mix will be pretty subtle and just nice! Cant wait for their comeback! It's been a while :eyelove: Kamilias & KARA fighting:D! Let's support them like how we always do:)

Edited by jcyp

waaaaaaa im sooooooo excited! and soooooooo impatient!!! KARA JJANG!!!

i wanna see them owning the audience and the stage once again!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!!!

SUHHHHHWEEEEET!!! It's finally almost here. :gemcheer: I will be sure to preorder the album once it's available. I wonder what comes in the limited edition?

Can't wait :rolleyes: I'm so happy that finally, my girls are trying a different genre this time :eyelove:

omooooo!!! hamcole are sp pretty with the long hair~~~~ cant wait for their comeback !!!

september! come come come to me be hurry pleaseeeee...... :)

How would I be able to buy a limited edition CD tomorrow? is it possible online? I really super want to buy that one!! I can't wait until they make their comeback performance!! They come back near my birthday!! If only they could have waited until the 8th, but they have been gone for too long. I'm happy they are almost ready!!

Here is a link to the album cover for the LE version

KARA STEP LE album cover

Credit: No_61519

Isn't it the most awesome thing ever!!!

It's the awesomest thing ever !!!!!!!! :eyelove:

They look so much mature in this photo including ji-young! I'm really excited for this new genre of music that they're taking on :) it's really different than what they usually have done ^_^ must have been exciting for them!

Wahhh, can't wait! ^0^

As soon as the CD is available, there is no stopping me from getting one.

Except money. T.T

I'm kinda new to this stuff and this will be my very first album from them I'll be getting. But could anyone tell me how can I get the limited album online once it is released please. Do I get it from ebay or do I have to go to a special site?

I love it that KARA is pushing it and going for something different and more radical. Their are really "stepping it up". Electronic and rock? That is very new and fresh.

I just wonder if this dance is easier than the other dances.

kyaa!!!!

i really really can't wait...

Kara's album will be smashing, I'm sure of that!

hahaha.

I want to see them perform onstage again and of course, see the MV of the song.

I soooo love the album cover!!!

They are all so beautiful.

Kara FIGHTING!!!!

This news makes me so excited!!! :) Can't wait to hear the title song and what kind of new sound will they bring with it. I'm sure it's going to be great!!!

i can't wait. I'm not a patient person. Electronic + rock,hope their song will become 2011 big hit.

"Step" is a powerful synthesized pop dance song that features a mix of electronic and rock.

knowing this,makes me feel that 2 weeks is to long for the comeback.

let's hope that 'step' will make us dance..

Let's hope this album becomes a hit Kamilias!! Good luck Kara!

And yess hopefully Hara will get more lines ;)

Hmm.. I'm really curious with how each song would sound. I hope this album will becomes a big hit. And can't wait for the teaser. I hope they will release it soon. I'm soooo excited!!!

I'll be buying the Limited and Regular edition but hoping that there will be a poster included too.

Oh man, I am VERY excited for their comeback! I've been waiting for awhile, and by promoting in Japan is all good ( I love Japan too) I am WAY too excited for the girls to come back on home turf and dominate!

i cant wait to have this new album. hurry up 5th september..

2 days more, come on come on..

kara daebak!!