67 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you want it to be?

• Mister
    • Magic
    • Secretly Secretly
    • Let It Go
    • Take a bow
    • Aha

I know it's still early to think about this considering they just stared promotions for Wanna. lol.

But which songs would you like them to promote after Wanna?

I didn't include Same Heart because that song is originally a CF song. So, i doubt they will promote it as their next single. lol

----

For me, I'm hoping for Let it Go. Looking at their reactions to Let it Go on Ten Ten, the girls seemed to really like the song too. And plus, it's another step forward too? In term of music and image...Let it Go is more tough (Lyrics Content) and mature to Wanna.

I'm thinking of Take a Bow too. lol. I'm guessing, by the time time they're done with Wanna...it's gonna be Fall/Winter? Take a Bow is suitable for the festive season no? Nicole (nikoqi) said that Take a Bow sounds like a Christmas Song. :lol:

hmmm, probably Mister? (but maybe a remixed version)

only because it seems to be pretty popular, especially the dance haha

and i guess because it does sound more commercial friendly. :sweatdrop:

but i do really like AHA... its just so fresh and poppy

and if it wasnt for the Mister factor....i would say AHA :unsure:

Let It Go. All the way, baby. :sweatdrop: I think Take A Bow is going back to a cute image, I doubt they'll do that. Let It Go also seems to be the only song that's the definition of "mature and womanly", or at least maturer than Wanna. I also hope for Secretly Secretly, but as anne said, Let It Go has the tough, independent and strong womanly lyrics while Secretly Secretly is talking about heartbreak and kinda has that "teenage girl talking about her first love" vibe to it.

What's Ten Ten??

Edited by loveholic

NIKOQI SAYS LET IT GO~ I love this song so much it's so so so hot. As much as I like a lot of the other songs on the album, Let It Go ranks just a little bit higher than the rest. It's so sexy and addictive and like wow if the girls perform it it'll be HOT HOT HOT.

But I'd love if they could have a special stage or whatever where they get to sing an extra song so they can sing Magic or Secretly Secretly <3

Hmm >-< Maybeee... AHA or Let it go .. I agree with Nikoqi .. I really loved the track Secretley Secretley.. So i'd really love if they did a special stage singing that.. But then again.. They have been doing quiet a few special stages..? Mostly Wanna and Hey mister.. I'm thankful for those <3~

This is hard, i like all of the songs. But I really like "Aha" and "Let it Go". I have a feeling they're going

To promote "Let It Go" next. There's a reason to why DSP released pictures of them in wigs right? I

Think the wigs and will match the song and concept a lot (: Hey, my imagination is running wild again xD

i want Let It Go too!!! it'd be a great follow up to Wanna/Mister lol. yes the girls were singing along and feeling the song on the radio show :lol:.. i think performance wise.. it'd blow people away.. if not for the vocals, the attitude and overall vibe the song creates :).. i really don't know about Mister.. seems like they are kind of co-promoting Wanna/Mister anyways lol. maybe a remixed version.. i think the faster Wanna wins awards.. the faster they will move on to the next song XD

i know its futile bringing up the past but i SOOOO wish they listened to nicole!!! and made a comeback with mister as their title track!! :.( then, have the second song as a-ha, let it go, or mollae mollae...but it's too hard for me to pick lol

I'm pretty sure the next song they're gonna promote is Mister, with the butt shake being the craze and all that <3

BUT I really want them to promote AHA too... it's so happy and poppy and I'm so addicted to it hahahahahahha (:

Let It Go is good for a follow-up single too. I reaaaallly want to hear Cole's adlib, and the choreo, and the gahh everything.