[2010.02.05] Kara won

joyfulkara

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I can't wait any longer ! I really want to see them back on stage !

But i'll wait patiently Kara Kara Kara Kara Kara Kara Kara !!!

Unnie's practice practice practice !! Sleep Sleep Sleep !! Rest Rest Rest !! Comeback Comeback Comeback !!

Kara fighting I Love Kara Can't wait I seriously have high expectations on the girls.

LOL, they have more important things to do.. those specials get boring anyways XD.. I really don't like the idea of rushing things.. they had like 4 months... and DSP waits until the last minute? XD..Well I hope their showcase and fan meet goes well!

aw..

that's a very bad news..

i missed them very much..

yeah,it was my first reaction..

but when i read that they don't even have enough time for practice,

oh please get enough rest girl..

don't exhaust urself too much..

please be healthy as always..

just hope that the japan showcase will run smoothly..

and make good preparation,so when they comeback,it will be a good one :(

this is actually my first time posting, i visit everyday to catch up with the news about my ever fav girl group...anyway, i hope they will have a very successful showcase in Japan which im pretty sure they will and i can't wait for their comeback! also hopefully we will see a lot of fancam with their trip to japan, looking forward to that as well.. :(

I think it's a good choice not to perform in those specials. It could kill the excitement for their comeback. It may not have the same effect if we see them performing just a few days before their "official" comeback. Besides, they'll be in JAPAN!!! It's very important since other KPOP girl groups are gonna go there too.

I hope they'll do great! Japanese KAMILIAs give us fancams!!!!

Edited by KaraNice

Aww, it's ok. Preparing for their Japanese showcase and comeback is more important than New Year variety shows. (:

I hope the girls prepare hard and rest up for their upcoming much anticipated comeback! <3

this is actually my first time posting, i visit everyday to catch up with the news about my ever fav girl group

Yay good for you!

this is actually my first time posting, i visit everyday to catch up with the news about my ever fav girl group

Yup...Same as I used to do.

Than I moved to helping with vids.

Either way, understandable for Kara since they're so busy.

But I really think the new year special will really be missing something without them.

Honestly, I think it was their year.

Either way, Kara Fighting!!!

its abit disappointing because we dont get to see the girls

but then again the girls have lots of other things to do and prepare for.

i hope they have a good time in japan and that they get enough rest before their comeback!!

This is so sad! I seriously miss Kara alot.

Thats why Im so looking forward to their comeback this february! Hope they will come singapore soon!

Aww.. its kinda sad to hear this..

but they will still performing for their comebacks right??

If they will not be on any shows..

will Hara appear in IY??

Haihhh

well... I'm a little sad that they don't performance on this new year..

but I think that a good decision for them since they need more rest and practicing for their new album~

and I'm really anticipating their showcase on japan..

I hope I got a lot of good news about them on japan!!

and maybe japanesse single~

since their song a little japanesse style, they don't need to change their style afterall