[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

Awww our adorable Maknae she's so cute and adorable she's not used to twitter yet we both have that in common it's nice to hear her thought and I hope that she's also enjoying herself with her unnies thanks for posting her tweets and translating it for us.

Kekeke... no problem.

Haven't been updating as much as I'm supposed to either.

I'll find time to re-collect all her tweets that occured during our downtime.

And here's another tweet, translated by aank1 already:

jing_tweet_21.jpg

~Translation

School's starting today.. Urghh~ ㅠ^ㅠ

Yeap yeap.

School starts. And she has to go back to school... looks like she ain't happy about it! :P

lol! haha poor Jing, going to school and disliking every moment of it. XD I really hope she makes some close friends, though. I remember on HahaMong she was talking about how it was pretty difficult for her to make friends at school because of her schedule. And omg, these next two months are going to be so hard for her. School + Japanese single stuff + Korean mini album stuff + dual promotions... :x ily jing. please don't pass out.

^Lol it seems like it but when you look, Gyul has 775 tweets while Jing only has 146. She's very active though xD

There were plenty of new tweets from yesterday and today. Poor her. She started school and she doesn't like it. I'm hoping things get better for her!

Here's the one right after what was translated:

차들은왜 내가가는쪽만 막힐까? 반대쪽은 쌩쌩달리고 ... 약올르게!!!ㅡ_ㅡ

She tweeted pretty often yesterday and today ^^

This is my first time doing this so forgive me if there are signs of fail in it. Haha

Thanks for translating! It seems right to me lol. Though I only know and recognize a some words cause I'm not so fluent in Korean.

Jing did mention way before that she was trying to learn guitar and piano. And she has a white guitar right? I remember seeing it on HaHaMong Show.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Yup! I remember seeing it on the HahaMong show too. I'm learning guitar right now too which makes me happy. Jiyoung and I can learn together at the same pace and do well...It's also been a while since I've played. Sigh.

It's seems like Jiyoung has been tweeting more often nowadays? That's good. If only all of us were fluent in Korean. Haha. From now I'll try to share what I can in this thread (: