[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like we were expecting that much from the MV U_U

Anyways I'm still thinking about them releasing a MV from another song. I know DSP is just quite bad promoting and such things, but both song and MV (Jumping) must be know for the Korean and international fans too so, although they may promote that song, they may want to promote another song, doing another MV, so people would be more interested in the album.

But maybe they're just not THAT clever U_U

BTW I'm really loving Burn and Love is!!

Woooo! I love it!

Love Is - Vol 2 is my fav Kara album and this is close to that.

Jumping - It's so good to hear Jumping in Korean. I just love Korean.

Burn - Kinda feels like a Hyori song. I like it!

Binks - Awwwww! More soft melodic "classic" Kara sound. It just makes me so happy! WAAAHHH!

With - More! More! More! Yessss!!! *spazz*

This is definitely better than Lupin. Not that Lupin wasn't good, but this is the stuff that made me love Kara. It's like sunshine, rainbows, puppies, and hugs in musical form. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! <3<3<3<3

It feels kinda weird hearing Jumping in korean after spamming myself with the jap version for so long >_< But I love it nonetheless.

I think my fave track from the minialbum is Love Is <3

And abt the MV uhhh. I really hope there's a storyline version or smth!!!! I hope DSP's not so dumb to just stop at the dance version gahh. But they all look much better than they did in the jap version <3

KARA DAEBAK!!!!

Dear DSP, where is the MV with a story line which you've promise??

I am happy to say that I like all the songs in this mini album :thumbup:

most of the time I only like about 2-3 songs in an album....

even though DSP failed at making good mv, at least they sort of make up for it by giving the gals some quality songs

Oh yea, its finally out! It was better than i've imagined with the new images but still, not satisfied enough. I'm used to the Jap version but i love the Korean version more.. :) Still love them singing their own language. MV seems towards Hara biased and i don't seem to see Gyuri at the bed, maybe i need to replay again.

BINKS is nice, has a Kara4 feel. LOVE !

KARA 4th MINI daebak!

just finished listening to the songs.

okay so here is what i think. this is my opinion

jumping - it should be the comeback song

burn - very refreshing and feel a little bit hip hop

binks - kinda nice if you listen/use it again around christmas

with - very jpop

love is - cute

my favourite track so far is Love Is ^_^ sweet tune, love the rap part (is it Jing's :confused1: ), Burn also good...and turns out there's no real ballad on this album :tongue:

still need time to get used with Jumping Korean version ^_^

no comments about the MV, since the girls work hard for it and arguably KARA's fame so far never really caused by their MV's quality...lol of course we all want the best MV for KARA, but if that what they could give then i'll watch it proudly

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's Jing rapping!!

Disappointed with the lack of ballads, but what the hey, this album is great. I really love Love Is and Burn. The Korean version sounds more sexier and fiercer in my opinion, especially GyuCole's part. I have a feeling this is all I'm going to be listening to for the next couple of days. Unfortunately I can't get my copy of the album until it comes to the store in my neighborhood, but I can't wait! This is a great album, and I'm impressed. I haven't read anything yet but is the storyline not coming out or...? Sigh. Well, at least the album is amazing. Yes, I cannot wait until they perform Jumping live, and hopefully either Love Is or Burn?! (:

just finish listenng to the album...my fav is love is and burn ..i like the korean version of jumping but iam not sure if they add some forign words to the song ..gonna get used to it soon..where is the storyline mv ,,dsp better have another version of the song ...i want to know how this album gonna do especially the comback after along time .. :thumbup:

Edited by lost24

about the mv.... :whistling: :whistling:

is good but not what i had hope for...*sigh*

*calling* crying scene ohhh hammie crying scene, where r you?? in solo mv??

or the mv pd/dsp love it so much n decided to make it as a private collection?? :whistling:

*just being sarcastic, ignore me*

i don't think dsp is going to release another version of mv or another mv for another song in the mini album...

is dsp we talking about :whistling: the one that spend minimum and expect maximum profit.. :whistling:

about the album, i agree as a whole is better than lupin

all the song are really different in style just like the kara girls with different personality

"love is" really got my ears attention, about the rap in it,is both makne and ham, i actually think that dsp should giv credit to jing as well for the rap narration

burn is a song i really want them to perform, is more hip-pop and more "attitude", remind me of idol big show when gulhamjing dance :thumbup1:

and can i know the definition of "binks"?? :confused1: :confused1:

something i notice when im listening the songs is...

our makne vocal improve alot, her voice really stands out

and what im actually disappointed with this album is, no ballad :(

i always love kara's style ballad :(

Edited by ginny_gin

after listening to jumping japanese version like hundred times, hearing its korean version felt i lil weird!! :whistling: i guess i let myself get too use of its nihongo version!!though after a while ive come to love it too!!can't wait for its whole storyline!! love the whole album!! :wub:

ps. babyjing's expression was really hooooot!! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

what i'm trying to say is, we won't see a whole different mv because the teaser says so, and we won't get an expensive mv because i don't get the idea what can be expensive from monochromic geometric pattern and that plain yellow BG from the teaser just support it, and it's dsp we're talking about

but we'll see new image(s) from KARA (The style of "Jumping" utilizes monochromic geometric patterns), along with a storyline (It

about the mv, it does look better than japanese version

but maybe because i really want to see mv with the storyline, so i quite disappointed

but i agree that this album is better than lupin album

all the song is nice to hear and different for each other (first album that i like all the song)

its more mature and the vocals have improved a lot (especially jiyoung, her voice really stand out)

here's my honest opinion bout the korean jumping MV.

The lyrics sound weird in the korean version...almost too weird.

Its such a waste on the new scenes.....its only a few seconds view on each member.

Haven heard the album yet but im seeing some positive comments and response.

Looking forward to it :thumbup:

DSP got me all confused :wacko: As soon as I got done with the exam, I ran back home to watch the MV. after watching it, I'm not sure about what I really feel anymore

maybe the information got misleading along the way before coming to us, but I was looking forward for an real story line, and Ham's tear. but I did not see a single tear, and what is the story line behind the MV? :confused1: DSP is so amazing at teaching me not to have a high expectation, more expectation = more disappointment.

and did the whole album just got leaked a week before its official release? :o cuz I thought that the album will be released on Nov. 17 instead :huh: If that's the case, I seriously do not know what DSP is doing anymore? leaking before the release will lower the sale of the album for sure. it's just messed up :angry:

I got so used to Jumping Japanese ver that it was really weird listening to the Korean ver. as many of you have wrote above, I had hard time identifying the language they were singing too LOL

other than that, THE ALBUM IS GREAT!!! I'm so gonna buy this!!!!!!! Haven't listened to all the tracks enough times to give comment for each, but the first impression is great! so far, I cannot pick my favorite track because I like all of them. Wish there were ballad tho :(

guys, BUY THIS ALBUM to support the girls!!!!

i am not happy with the MV.

While watching the MV, I was like, waiting for the scenes to change to a storyline, but no, I did not get that.

AAAAAAARGH.

I love our Kara girls, BUT WHY DSP WHY. I AM NOT A SATISFIED KAMILIA. ;-;

Although, "Love Is" is a nice song. ^^

I have yet to hear the other songs, but I will, when I get back from school later tonight. Hope the other songs won't disappoint me like the MV has.

Does anyone think that "Jumping" in Korean sounds weird? o.o

imo, they repeated a lot of lines for a couple of times. Or was it just me?

WHAT?!?! Have I been gone for an eternity?? Damn I didn't know the whole Mini Album was out!

Aaahhh must listen. And I shall watch the MV later. But it looks like it ain't the story version yet.

Edit: Just listened to all the songs in the mini and...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE IT. I love all the songs. This mini is awesome and it is daebak indeed! I need to go to Korea and give DSP a kiss and hug for this.

LOVE IT <3 This completely made my day :D

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie