• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM   515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

326 posts in this topic

I vote for Nicole. She is very suitable to take part in that kind of show. Wonder if she's casted, who will she go with?

I want to see Gyuri and Seungyeon to appear on WGM though, i think they would make the show interesting..... especially Gyuri and her somehow-awkward charm :D

I would don't want them to be on that show~ Prevent other netizen who are against them to say something bad about our girls~~ :gemrunaway:

PLUS!! either of any girls be on that show we will get JEALOUS!!!!

:gemhoho:

I don't want them to... lol I want them to find their own lovers! I don't want them to be in a show where they... have to kiss in the end T.T LOL. Yes. I'm VERY jealous! My babiesss T.T

I wanna see Gyuri on it with Seungho... :gemhoho:

I want to see Gyuri and Hara in WGM. I want Gyuri and Seulong 2AM as a couple.

My vote used to be for Gyuri but now I'm really curious to see Nicole. According to her she's never had a boyfriend nor her first kiss yet. I want to see how she would interact with the guy based on those facts, and to see what she'd cook for him.

Edited by goldfish524

I will have to say gyuri because:

1. she's the leader

2. her goddess jokes are going to be really funny

3. i'm pretty sure people will want to see a different image of gyuri beside being a goddess

..i want jiyoung.... but (it turned out to be) i did vote GYURI for the reason that i want to see her soft heart towards a man.... because Gyuri has always been portrayed as a strong persona..

I was stuck between gyuri and nicole

Gyuri because she seems like a perfect fit for WGM and Nicole because i really wanna see how she would date but then again i would get jealous :( she would make lots of nice food for her lucky husband

In the end i chose Hara because if she goes on with junhyung the interaction would be super natural without any awkwardness

i vote for nicole unnie..because she can cook

Whose going I'll support no matter what, but if they hurt, I'll never let you go freely...

I'm not familiar with WGM cause hard to update in my place

After watching the newest couple (Lee Jinwook and Go Jun Hee) I thought about what if Nicole went on WGM with Jinwook... but I think Gyuri would be entertaining to watch because of her confidence and maturity.

I voted all of them, cause any of them there would be enough reason for me to get into a variety. All of them would have funny interactions and their lovable-ness would really show in varieties like this.

Jiyoung with Jay Park............................AHOHOHOHO!! im such a b*stard for the both of them 80.gif?w=50&h=50

Edited by Deaththekid

I think Gyuri's enchanted and fun personality is the best for variety.. It would be great if the guy is someone cool like Siwon or G-Dragon :D

Edited by rhe-c

I think Gyuri's enchanted and fun personality is the best for variety.. It would be great if the guy is someone cool like Siwon or G-Dragon :D

I'm totally agree with you!! wish that come true!! I want to see it!! totally!!

wish gyuri with donghae or max changmin~ ohh but with GD totally the best.. the leaders couple!!

I'm totally agree with you!! wish that come true!! I want to see it!! totally!!

wish gyuri with donghae or max changmin~ ohh but with GD totally the best.. the leaders couple!!

yay! let see, we got plenty of cool guys in Kpop, Donghae and Chamin are perfect too.. who else? Yunho? or perhaps Kibum as in your ava?

would totally see it as long as the guy is handsome and fit Gyul well :)

The rumors about our girls going on WGM had been spreading for 3 years? :scared: Right now, there is a rumors saying that Nicole will be on WGM global version.

I think that I should vote for her but..I can't help to feel that they shouldn't go there :sweatdrop:

I'm sure that there are many other interesting shows that they can be on :lol:

yay! let see, we got plenty of cool guys in Kpop, Donghae and Chamin are perfect too.. who else? Yunho? or perhaps Kibum as in your ava?

would totally see it as long as the guy is handsome and fit Gyul well :)

yeah that totally the best~ I just wish it will come true~ oh kibum with gyuri also best coz now kibum is a good actor and plus he got more muscular/manly than the old days!! Yunho yeah totally great!!

The rumors about our girls going on WGM had been spreading for 3 years? :scared: Right now, there is a rumors saying that Nicole will be on WGM global version.

I think that I should vote for her but..I can't help to feel that they shouldn't go there :sweatdrop:

I'm sure that there are many other interesting shows that they can be on :lol:

well somehow I think they will not go wgm coz they really popular now~ hope kara have reality show/ programme tv like Keeping lfe with Kardashin? It will be first in korea show like that haha~

Edited by Shenara

i don't think it's a good idea to put the girls on the show but if i have to pick one, maybe gyuri? :D

well somehow I think they will not go wgm coz they really popular now~ hope kara have reality show/ programme tv like Keeping lfe with Kardashin? It will be first in korea show like that haha~

That's right^^ Moreover, WGM ratings now is not doing well and maybe the show will come to the end soon. That's why DSP had turned down the WGM offer for Nicole. I feel so relief for that. :nc4:

To be true, I dont think Dsp will let any Kara members to be in Wgm. They even declined Nicole's offer to join Wgm World version. But I dont mind seeing any of them on that show coz I want to know how they react to so called husband ^^

I think Jiyoung would benefit a lot if she were to join WGM. I hope Nicole never appears on that show. that's going to be too hurtful for me XD

I think Jiyoung would benefit a lot if she were to join WGM. I hope Nicole never appears on that show. that's going to be too hurtful for me XD

I agree with you, hmm yeah, it would "benefit" her since she's still growing up. She's cheerful, playful and might need to know about love just a little, and yes about Nicole, fans wish that she never appears on WGM, otherwise we'd feel let down about her.