• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
kahiappa

Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

365 members have voted

1. 1. Which member did you think was the leader the first time you saw KARA?

• Gyuri
    • Hara
    • Seungyeon
    • Jiyoung
    • Nicole
    • Sunghee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

273 posts in this topic

for me, it's definitely Gyuri ^^ she looks so mature, no doubt many people will come out thinking that she's the leader of KARA

Yeah Gyuri was the most mature to me. I might have chosen sunghee based on their old image but since I saw the new KARA first, Gyuri was undoubtedly the leader in my mind.

the first time i saw Kara i thought that the gyrui was the leader..she is pretty and looks confident :rolleyes:

well that was what i thought and that was who i voted for :mellow:

I thought Gyuri was the leader the first time I saw kara. She honestly had the strongest impression, someone who looked like she led.

Our Goddess! :) I don't know, I just felt that when I first saw KARA and then Gyuri, I thought that "this is definitely the leader" :)

I first thought Sunghee because of the voice.

But then Gyuri because well, she is a goddess, the main goddess of Kara.

well when I first see kara~ I don't know who the leader~

But after that, when I see Gyuri, I thought she must be the leader~

well she looked like their leader~ so I thought she must be the leader~

and yet my guess is correct after all~ hahaha :lookdown:

Edited by Shenara

I thought the leader was Seungyeon, I was surprised to learned it was gyuri and they were of the same age.

Haha, it's actually Gyuri. I saw Kara the first time in a show program. And I jumped into conclusion after watching how Gyuri acted like a goddess and almighty. I thought "Oh, she must be the leader". It turned out to be true. Lol.

I thought Nicole Jung was the leader when I saw the Mister MV. That was also the first time I saw Kara, I heard about them but I don't know their faces.

at first i thought leader was jing and seungyeon was maknae . ikr i'm bad at guessing -_-

Edited by red4summer
size doesn't matter here. lol

At first i thought seungyoen was the leader of kara because she appear in a lot of variety show then the other kara member

gyuri, because she really looks like the eldest in the group. :D and she has that aura of a queen, even though at the time i had no idea everyone called her Goddess

I thought it was hara cause her name is like KARA only difference was h and k and she seems to appear more o: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Honestly, I am still blur about my first memory, Gyuri or Nicole? But I vote Gyuri above, cause her image, appearance and character are very strong and independent. yes, it's shown and people will think her as leader group.

Her leader appearance is natural and we can't resist her charm:)

I thought it was Gyuri, she had that leader vibe going around her. I think it's really easy to spot who is the leader in an idol group, normally he/she has a lot of confidence :rolleyes:

I thought it was Gyuri. When I first saw them, Gyuri seemed to me strong person with clearly expressed leadership qualities. So it's Gyuri.

for me it was gyuri. she always looks mature, calm, cool, and collected. she doesn't seem very nervous and is not afraid to say what she thinks. that's why I thought she was the leader.

Gyuri for me. The first time I think I remember actually "seeing" the girls (until then i only listened to their songs) was at this past KOHAKU, and it was Gyuri that caught my eye. I said to myself, that girl looks so exotic! During the pre-song interview, Gyuri really seemed like the natural leader. And of course, that's exactly what she turned out to be!

Edited by zdorama

Um if i remember correctly...I think I thought that Nicole was the leader at first but found out it was Gyuri shortly after and felt kinda stupid but whatever :tongue:

I thought it was Seung yeon

cuz I kept seeing her on old variety shows

haha then I realized it was Gyuri - -